Check out American United Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
Currently, you can take advantage of a $300 checking bonus.
Table of Contents
About American United FCU Promotions
American United Federal Credit Union was headquartered in West Jordan, Utah and it was established in 1952. Since then they have grown to 10 locations and boast an A health rating. If you are not a resident with a location near you, but still want to earn bonuses, you should check out our own list of bank promotions and still earn big!
|Eligibility: Membership in American United Federal Credit Union is open to those who live, work, worship, or attend school in the Utah Counties of Salt Lake or Tooele.
See current membership details
American United Federal Credit Union does not have competitive CD and Savings rates. That being said you should take advantage of our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you!
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks|
American United FCU $300 Checking Bonus
American United Federal Credit Union is offering a $300 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: None
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1 per customer
- Closing Account Fee: None
(Does Not Expire)
How To Earn $300 Checking Bonus
- New members are to receive up to $150 for setting up their employer Direct Deposit
- $50 per month for the first 3 months that Direct Deposits of $300 or more are identified
- Automatically added to your account at 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days
- $150 for 15 or more debit or credit card transactions per month
- $50 per month for the first 3 months when those transactions are identified
- Automatically be added to your account at 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Deposit
- Convenient eStatements
- End of Year Reward Dividend
- Free account access at over 30,000 ATMs
- Free Unlimited Check Writing
- VISA® Debit Card with Unlimited Transactions
- Same-Day Direct Deposit Options
- No Monthly Fees
- Membership required
- Upon approved credit
- New members are eligible to receive up to $550 when joining American United
- This must be a new account for the Primary SSN, not ever having had an account before
- If any promotional account is closed before or during the promotional period, we reserve the right to deduct these reward amounts at account closing
- For more information contact us at 801-359-9600
- If you complete the credit card option to earn the other $150 will trigger a hard pull
Make sure you check out American United Federal Credit Union to learn more about the $300 bonus promotion. This promotion is fairly straight forward in terms of requirements.
Feel free to comment below and let us know about any additional information we may have missed. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back at this page for updated American United Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|