Check out American United Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
Currently, you can take advantage of a $300 checking bonus. There is a $25 Referral bonus too.
About American United Federal Credit Union Promotions
American United Federal Credit Union was headquartered in West Jordan, Utah and it was established in 1952. Since then they have grown to 10 locations and boast an A health rating.
|Eligibility: Membership in American United Federal Credit Union is open to those who live, work, worship, or attend school in the Utah Counties of Salt Lake or Tooele. See current membership details|
American United Federal Credit Union $300 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $300 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: UT (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $300+ per month for three months (see what works)
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: None
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None
- Household Limit: None
(Limited time offer)
|For more advanced features in a checking account, compare this offer to BMO Harris PremierTM Account ($350 Bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking (Up to $600 bonus), Chase Private Client ($3,000 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus), Fifth Third Bank Preferred Checking ($275 bonus), and Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- New members are to receive up to $150 for setting up their employer Direct Deposit
- $50 per month for the first 3 months that Direct Deposits of $300 or more are identified
- Automatically added to your account at 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days
- $150 for 15 or more debit or credit card transactions per month
- $50 per month for the first 3 months when those transactions are identified
- Automatically be added to your account at 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days
- Membership required
- Upon approved credit
- New members are eligible to receive up to $550 when joining American United
- This must be a new account for the Primary SSN, not ever having had an account before
- If any promotional account is closed before or during the promotional period, we reserve the right to deduct these reward amounts at account closing
- For more information contact us at 801-359-9600
- If you complete the credit card option to earn the other $150 will trigger a hard pull
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Basic Checking: None
- GoldStar Checking: $10 monthly fee, waived with $2,500 average daily balance of $2,500 OR A direct deposit of $300 and 5 monthly account transactions and one loan product.
- Fresh Start Checking:$7 monthly fee, discounted to $4.00/month if average balance is $750.00 or more
- Basic Business Checking: $5 monthly fee, waived with eStatements or monthly average daily balance over $1,000 or 501(c)(3) charities
- Premier Business Checking: $20 monthly fee, reduced to $15.00 with eStatements – waived if
average daily balance for month is over $10,000 or 501(c)(3) charities
Make sure you check out American United Federal Credit Union to learn more about the bonus promotion. This promotion is fairly straight forward in terms of requirements.
American United Federal Credit Union does not have competitive CD and Savings rates. That being said you should take advantage of our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you!
*Check back at this page for updated American United Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
Leave a Reply