America’s Credit Union is now offering a $100 bonus deposit with their IRA or rollover promotion good until January 31, 2015. In order to earn the $100 bonus, you must open an IRA with a $500 deposit. This promotion is available nationwide since anyone can join ACU membership via the Association of the United States Army.
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $700 Cash||Review|
|Axos Self Directed Trading||$200 Cash||Review|
|TradeStation||$150 Cash & free trades||Review|
|M1 Finance||Up to $2,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|WeBull||12 Free Stocks & free trades||Review|
|SoFi Invest||$25 Bonus and free trades||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$0 Commission Trades||Review|
America’s Credit Union $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: IRA or roll over a former Employer Retirement Plan or TSP
- Availability: Nationwide. You can join ACU for being a member of the armed forces (active, retired & reservists), civilian personnel, and relatives of these members. However, the deal is nationwide by joining AUSA for $34.
- Expiration Date: 1/31/2015
- Hard Inquiry: ?
- Monthly Fee: $0.
- Additional Requirements: Must deposit $500 or more into your IRA.
- Closing Account Fee: None
Limited to 1 per account holder and not eligible for existing ACU Financial Services Clients with established IRA accounts. You may also want to check out their $100 checking account promotion with direct deposit good through 3/31/2015.
- Ally Invest Brokerage Promotion
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotion
- TD Ameritrade Promotion
- Robinhood Review
- & More Brokerage Promotions
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.