The Amex Hilton Honors Card currently offers 100,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months with this referral promotion. This card is perfect for those who frequently stay at Hilton hotels and resorts.
This is a great hotel rewards card with no annual fee. Cardholders can earn 7X Hilton Honors points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your card directly with a hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio. Plus, earn 5X Hilton Honors points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations. If you’re interested, read on to learn more about this offer.
Editor’s Note: See our full review of the Hilton Honors Card from American Express, here on HMB!
Amex Hilton Honors Card Features:
- 7X Hilton Honors bonus points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio
- 5X Hilton Honors bonus points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations
- 3X Hilton Honors bonus points on all other eligible purchases
- No foreign transaction fee
- Complementary Hilton Honors Silver status
- Upgrade to Hilton Honors Gold status after spending $20,000 on eligible purchases on your card in a calendar year
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you frequently stay at Hilton Honors hotels and resorts, this is a great card to apply for. Enjoy this referral bonus when you apply for an Amex Hilton Honors Card today and get all the benefits Hilton has to offer. Plus, it does not have an annual fee. You can also transfer your points to Hilton’s 41 airline partners! However, if you don’t stay with Hilton, check out our full list of the best credit card bonuses we’ve found to get the one that best suits your needs.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card offers 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – a $200 cash redemption value.
You'll earn 3X points for:
• eating out and ordering in
• gas stations, rideshares and transit
• travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• on popular streaming services
• 1X points on other purchases
This card comes with no annual fee.