Amex Offers just released a new targeted offer that you might be able to partake in! Right now, with Overstock.com, you can get a $30 statement credit when you purchase $150 or more. All you need to do is just check your emails to see if you have been targeted. If you have, you will then be directed towards a link that will lead to you to promotional page to start shopping. Just make sure your shopping cart contains at least $150 to be valid. Your statement credit will then be added into your account shortly afterwards. This promotion will only last till September 4, 2017 so act fast!
Table of Contents
Amex Offers Overstock.com Promotion:
- Check Your Emails!
- Promotion: earn a $30 statement credit when you purchase $150 at Overstock.com
- Availability: Must have an American Express card and be a Amex Offers member
- Expiration: September 4, 2017
- Terms: Valid through 9/4/17. $150 can be purchase in one transaction or combined across multiple transactions. Valid online only. Excludes corporate gift card purchases. Valid only on US website. Excludes Coastal Contacts purchases, O.biz, Supplier Oasis and Klarna purchases
How To Get $30 Statement Credit:
- Sign into your Amex Offers account to see if you have been targeted.
- If you were targeted, you can proceed to the next step.
- Make a purchase of at least $150 at Overstock.com
- You’ll then receive the $30 statement credit shortly after the promotion ends.
Overall, it’s that simple to partake in this promotion if you were specially targeted. If you were, then make sure to take advantage of it! All you need to do is make a $150 purchase at Overstock.com and you’ll earn a $30 statement credit through Amex Offers. This promotion ends on September 4, 2017 so hurry now to act fast! For more information, check out more of our American Express Card deals here on HMB!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card offers 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. Plus, earn 3X points on dining, including takeout and eligible delivery services, for the first year.
• 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases;
• 1x point on all other purchases - in which all points earned with either card count towards Companion Pass.
You're able to redeem your your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events & more!
This card does carry a $69 annual fee.