Available to those who live in Louisiana, ASI Federal Credit Union offers competitive rates of 0.50% to 2.53% APY on CD terms from 6 to 60-months. That’s maximum savings with a fixed rate! ASI Federal Credit Union CDs has a minimum opening deposit of $1000 and no monthly fees. Grow your money faster with interest and get the best rate ASI Federal Credit Union can offer for your CD. ASI Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Harahan Louisiana, the credit union also has an B Health rating, and by becoming a member, you get to enjoy from a ton of exclusive discounts, such as from Sprint and TurboTax.
With ASI Federal Credit Union, it’s good to be different. Compared to other Credit Unions or Banks they offer CD rates, from 6 months to 60 months. What makes their CD rates so great is that, ASI Federal Credit Union can offer great rates that accommodates residents of 22 Eastern Iowa Counties while giving an excellent member service. You get everything you expect from a traditional credit union and more!
Table of Contents
ASI Federal Credit Union CD Info:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: ASI Federal Credit Union Account
- APY Rate: 0.50% to 2.53%
- Availability: For the residents of the following municipalities in Louisiana: Avondale, Bridge City, Gretna, Harvey, Marrero, South Kenner, Waggaman, Westwego, the Parishes of Lafourche, Orleans, and St. Tammany, as well as around 600+ Selected Employee Groups.
- Locations: LA (locator)
- CD Length: 6 – 60 months
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $1000
- Additional Requirements: Must be a Member of the Credit Union, to be eligible you must live, work, or attend school in one of the following: Westwego, Bridge City, Waggaman, Avondale, Gretna, Harvey, Marrero, South Kenner, Orleans Parish, Lafourche Parish, and St. Tammany Parish, see the following eligibility lists for more info.
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Early withdrawal penalty will apply.
- Auto-Renewal: None Listed
ASI Federal Credit Union CD Terms:
- 0.50% APY for a 6 Month CD
- 1.00% APY for a 12 Month CD
- 1.31% APY for a 24 Month CD
- 1.76% APY for a 36 Month CD
- 2.27% APY for a 48 Month CD
- 2.53% APY for a 60 Month CD
Why You Should Apply for This Account:
Peace of Mind: No hidden fees. No maintenance fees.
Exclusive Discounts: By becoming a member, you get to enjoy from savings discounts from, Sprint whom gives cash rewards for opening lines, savings on TurboTax products, savings on car and home insurance, and cash back for over 1,500 retailers.
Wide Variety of Credit Cards: You get to choose from a large range of credit cards such as Share Secured VISA, Student VISA and VISA Platinum.
Membership that Extends Across Greater Louisiana: Serves 11 Louisiana Municipalities.
Competitive Rates: Currently having competitive rates of 2.27% APY for 48 months and 2.53% APY for 60 months
NCUA Insured: ASI Federal Credit Union is insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
ASI Federal Credit Union online CD’s maximize your earnings. To join ASI Federal Credit Union and gain access to its great rates all you have to do is, become a member, and make a minimum opening deposit of $1000 in order to get a rate of up to 2.53% APY for 60 months. By joining ASI Federal Credit Union you get to enjoy from a simple to set up account, as well as being NCUA insured. As well as a ton of discounts from cash back from retailers to savings on auto and home insurance. Doesn’t accommodate your needs? If you’re looking to invest with a different bank or credit union, you can find more of the Best CD Rates in the country from the HMB list!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The Delta SkyMiles® Reserve Business American Express Card offers 60,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $4,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
You'll earn 3X miles on every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta.; 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
This card does carry an annual fee of $550 (See Rates & Fees). However, there are no foreign transaction fees.
Terms and limitations apply.