If you live in Illinois, Minnesota, or Wisconsin, you can sign up for a new checking account with Associated Bank and earn a $175 bonus by July 31, 2019.
Just open a new checking account and either make three online bill payments OR add a direct deposit of $300 within 45 days of account opening. Once you’ve completed that, the bank will deposit $175 into your account within 75 days. 5 cents from every transaction is given back to the Milwaukee Film Festival, discounts on single or double memberships, and 2 complimentary festival tickets.
If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today! The latest Associated Bank bonuses are located on the HMB masterlist of Associated Bank Promotions. Plus, check out what other banks are offering, such as HSBC Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid through our Rewards Program!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
Associated Bank Account Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Associated Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: IL, MN, WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 07/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $200
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $11 (See below on how to avoid)
- Additional Requirements: Must remain open for a minimum up to 12 months
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None: Must keep account open for at least 12 months, or else they can deduct from your bonus
How to Earn Associated Bank Bonus
- Open your Milwaukee Film Checking account with a minimum deposit of $100 by July 31, 2019
- Make three payments using Associated Bank Online Bill Pay OR have at least one direct deposit of $300 or more within 45 days of account opening
- $175 will be deposited into your account within 75 days of account opening after meeting the qualifications
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Milwaukee Film Checking (Associated Checking) : $11 monthly fee can be waived if you meet of the following
- Direct deposit a total of $500 or more per statement cycle OR
- Maintain a $1,000 minimum daily balance OR
- Hold $2,500 in combined deposit and/or investment account balances OR
- Be under the age of 24 and go paperless with eStatements
If you live in Illinois, Minnesota, or Wisconsin, check out this offer from Associated Bank. When you open a new checking account, make three online bill payments OR add a direct deposit of $300. With Milwaukee Checking, you get, 5 cents back on every transaction, $15 single or double membership, 2 complimentary festival vouchers, and more! Keep in mind that this bonus is only available to new customers. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Promotions!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus