Residents of Maine can visit a Bangor Savings Bank to receive a $25 Checking Bonus. This promotion is available for new customers who are eligible for the Bangor Workplace Advantage Program. To sign up for this program, you need to be employed by a participating company so you’ll need to ask your employer if he or she has signed up. Once you’ve figured that out, you can sign up for a new Benefit Plus interest-bearing checking account and earn your $25 bonus. It’s that easy! Just sign up today and get started on this offer!
Credit goes to Kirti for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
Eligibility: Bangor Savings Bank has over 20 branches located throughout Maine. This offer is available for employees of businesses that are participating in the Bangor Workplace Advantage Program.
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $275 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
Bangor Savings Bank $25 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Bangor Savings Bank Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Workplace Advantage Program
- Availability: ME (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $25 Minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None.
- Monthly Fee: $20
- Additional Requirements: Must be employed by a company that is participating in the Workplace Advantage Program.
- Closing Account Fee: $25 if the account is closed within 3 months.
Earn Bangor Savings Bank Bonus:
- Ask your employer if you are eligible for the Workplace Advantage Program from Bangor Savings Bank.
- Join the program and open a new Benefit Plus Checking account.
- You should receive the $25 bonus just for opening the account.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Benefit Plus Checking: Avoid the $20 monthly maintenance fee by being an employee or owner of a participating business. You can also qualify by maintaining $10,000 in combined balances in your Bangor Savings Bank deposit accounts, Bangor Savings Bank Trust or Bangor Financial Services account; a Bangor Savings Bank residential first mortgage and/or a Bangor Savings Bank home equity line of credit of $10,000 or more.
If you sign up for the Workplace Advantage Program from Bangor Savings Bank, you will have the chance to earn a $25 Checking Bonus. All you need to do for this offer is sign up for an eligible account! It’s that easy! To read the breakdown of the bonus, check out the information above. Those of you who have banked with Bangor Savings Bank before, comment below and let us know what kind of credit inquiry they perform and whether or not members can fund a new account with a credit card. Your feedback makes this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.74% to 29.74%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)
Leave a Reply