Bank @lantec is offering a $100 bonus to residents of Virginia who are new Checking Account customers with a certificate of deposit. To receive the incentive, all you have to do is open up a qualifying checking account in branch and set up direct deposit by June 30, 2017. Once the deposit is received, the bonus will be deposited into the account within 45 days. It’s as simple as that! Also, don’t forget that you’ll also have access to unlimited home banking, unlimited check writing, a Visa Check Card, and much more. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: Remember that the account must be opened in branch and in good standing to receive the $100 credit.
Credit goes to Jeff for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 11, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Bank @lantec $100 Bonus Info:
- See the promotional flyer for more information.
- Bank @lantec Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Simply Free Checking, Ultimate Plus
- Availability: VA(Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: This promotion is only available to new checking customers with a certificate of deposit in Virginia only.
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How To Earn Bank @lantec $100 Bonus:
- Open a Simply Free Checking or Ultimate Plus Checking account in branch at Bank @lantec with a $50 minimum opening deposit by June 30, 2017.
- Receive cumulative direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of account opening.
- Keep in mind that this promotion is only available to new checking customers with a certificate of deposit in Virginia.
- The $100 bonus will be deposited into the account within 45 days of receiving the direct deposit.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Simply Free Checking: No monthly fees
- Ultimate Plus: Not listed, please check in branch with a customer service representative.
Make sure you check out Bank @lantec to learn more about the $100 bonus promotion. To receive the bonus, all you must do is open up a qualifying Checking Account in branch and set up direct deposit. I recommend opening the Simply Free Checking because there are no monthly fees. Also, feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% to 29.49%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)
Leave a Reply