Available to residents of New Mexico, Bank of Albuquerque (a division of BOKF NA.) is offering you a chance to earn up to $250 in savings a year when you open a new checking and savings account. To be eligible for this offer, simply open a checking and savings account, use your debit card and/or bill pay and with QuickSave, you automatically put something into your savings account. Plus, we will match a portion of those savings up to $250 a year. Just tell Bank of Albuquerque the amount you want to transfer to your savings account with each transaction and they’ll do the rest. Just stop by one of their convenient banking centers or call an ExpressBanker to get started today! Also, be sure to check out our updated list of BOK Financial Bank Promotion to see all the latest bank bonuses that are currently available!
Eligibility: There are branches located in New Mexico.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 2.15% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
Table of Contents
Bank of Albuquerque $250 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Bank Of Albuquerque Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account & Savings
- Availability: NM (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: None listed.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $5.95, 7.95, 10, 15 (waive-able)
- Additional Requirements: Need a checking & savings account & personal debit card.
- Closing Account Fee: Not listed.
QuickSave Program Information:
Q. What exactly will the bank match?
A. During the first three months after enrollment in the QuickSaveSM program, we will match 100% of the QuickSaveSM transfers. Afterwards, we will match 5% of the QuickSaveSM transfers
Q. When will the bank match be awarded?
A. Each year the bank will automatically transfer the bank match award to the personal savings or money market account within 6-8 weeks after the QuickSaveSM enrollment anniversary date.
Earn Bank of Albuquerque $250 Bonus:
- Visit the nearest Bank of Albuquerque branch or go online and open a new checking account with debit card.
- Use your Debit Card or pay a bill with Online BillPay and you automatically put something into your savings with Quicksave. Tell BOA how much you want to save with each Debit Card and Online BillPay transaction — $0.25 or $0.50 and they’ll link your checking account to a savings or money market account.
- Each night, BOA will take the number of Debit Card and Online BillPay transactions, multiply the total by your QuickSaveSMamount, $0.50 or $0.25, and then transfer that amount to your savings or money market account in one transfer.
- Upon completion, you should receive a savings bonus of up to $250 at the end of the year.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Advantage Checking Account: $15 monthly fee; waived if:
- There is no monthly fee if you have combined balances of $10,000 in any combination of the following personal accounts: checking, money markets, savings, CDs, IRAs, installment loans, lines of credit and a first mortgage from Colorado State Bank and Trust Mortgage.
- Choice Checking Account: $7.95 monthly fee; waived if:
- Maintain a $1,400 average monthly collected balance in your Choice Checking account.
- Maintain a $5,000 average monthly collected balance in combined balances.
- Total of $300 direct deposit (per statement cycle).
- Access Checking Account: $5.95 monthly fee; waived if:
- Enroll in online statements.
- Use self-service options to complete deposits and withdrawals (ATM, Mobile, Online).
- Advantage 55 Checking Account: $10 monthly fee; waived if:
- There is no monthly fee if you have combined balances of $5,000 in any combination of the following personal accounts: Checking, money markets, savings, CDs, IRAs, installment loans, lines of credit and a first mortgage from BOA Mortgage
Bank of Albuquerque is currently having a promotion where you can earn a bonus of up to $250 when you open a new checking account. How it works: To enroll, tell BOA how much you want to save with each Debit Card and Online BillPay transaction — $0.25 or $0.50. They will link your checking account to a savings or money market account. Each night, they will take the number of Debit Card and Online BillPay transactions, multiply the total by your QuickSaveSMamount, $0.50 or $0.25, and then transfer that amount to your savings or money market account in one transfer. In the end, you will earn up to $250 in savings a year. Are you interested in this bank bonus? If so sign up today! Please share your experience by commenting below! Do you want a full, exclusive list of business bank bonuses? Read our full list of Best Bank Bonuses!
The IHG® Rewards Traveler Credit Card offers 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
You'll earn up to 17X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel, 3X points per $1 spent on purchases at monthly bills, gas stations, and restaurants. 2X point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.