With Bank of America Travel Rewards Credit Card, students have an opportunity to earn 25,000 online bonus points after meeting requirements .
In addition from the promotion, the card also offers 1.5% Unlimited points on all purchases everywhere.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months.||Chase Freedom FlexSM $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 80K Points after $8,000 spend within 6 months. Terms Apply.||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 6 months. Terms Apply.||Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20K spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer after $3,000 spend within 6 months. Terms Apply.||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms Apply.|
|Ink Business Preferred® Card 100K Points after $8,000 spend within first 3 months||Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card $900 Bonus after $6,000 spend within 3 months|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus after $1,000 spend within 90 days||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
Bank of America Travel Rewards Credit Card for Students Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn 25,000 online bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening.|
|Bonus Value||$250 bonus|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases|
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
(Visit Bank of America to learn more)
Bank of America Travel Rewards Credit Card for Students Bonus
Earn 25,000 online bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening – which can be redeemed for a $250 statement credit toward travel and dining purchases
Bank of America Benefits
- Ditch the restrictions of typical airline rewards cards
- Any airline, any hotel, anytime. No blackout dates.
- Establish good credit habits
- A fixed payment due date helps you always know when your payment is due. Use Mobile Banking and text alerts to stay on top of your accoun
- Better Money Habits
- Learning to handle your credit is a big responsibility. A little knowledge can go a long way with Better Money Habits
- Manage your Finances
- Manage your money from almost anywhere. From home, the library and everywhere else, help stay in control of your finances with our award winning Mobile Banking App
- Schedule an appointment
- Want to talk to someone one-on-one? No problem. We’re here with you every step of the way. Set up an appointment at a time and place that works for you.
For students, the Travel Rewards Credit Card from Bank of America is the one to get. There are a lot of perks and benefits that you do not want to miss out on.