If you are an active Virgin Atlantic airlines flyer, then the Bank of America Virgin Atlantic World Elite Mastercard might be the perfect card for you. It’s a great airline miles credit card that comes with some nice added perks and bonuses.
This card offers 30,000 Flying Club bonus miles after spending $1,000 or more, up to 15,000 Flying Club bonus miles every anniversary after qualifying purchases, and up to 5,000 Flying Club bonus miles after adding an authorized user to your card.
Along with this, you could earn 3x miles per $1 spent directly on Virgin Atlantic purchases and 1.5x miles per $1 spent on all other purchases with no limit to the number of miles you can earn. This is a solid airline miles card with an annual fee of $90, no foreign transaction fee, a generous sign-up bonus, and many other perks. If you’re interested in what more this card has to offer, see below!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card - Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months - that's a $300 cash redemption value! Earn 3X points on popular categories.|
Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
Table of Contents
Bank of America Virgin Atlantic Mastercard Summary
- Earn 30,000 Flying Club bonus miles after spending $1,000 or more, up to 15,000 Flying Club bonus miles every anniversary after qualifying purchases, and 5,000 Flying Club bonus miles after adding an authorized user to your card.
- Earn 3x miles per $1 spent directly on Virgin Atlantic purchases and 1.5x miles per $1 spent on all other purchases with no limit to the number of miles you can earn
- Flying Club miles are redeemable for flights, cabin upgrades and more
- Earn 25 tier points per $2,500 in purchases. Maximum of 50 tier points per month and 600 tier points per year
- Get a second reward ticket for half the miles when you redeem Flying Club miles for a Virgin Atlantic Economy reward ticket (must spend $25,000+ in purchases annually)
- No foreign transaction fees
- $90 annual fee
Bank of America Virgin Atlantic Mastercard Benefits
- $0 Liability Guarantee. The $0 Liability Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions made by others using your account. Claims against posted and settled transactions subject to dollar limits and verification, including providing requested information supporting fraudulent use claim.
- Overdraft Protection. Overdraft transfers to your eligible Bank of America deposit account from your credit card account will be Bank Cash Advances under your Credit Card Agreement. Transfers will be subject to the terms of both your Credit Card Agreement and the account agreement(s) and disclosures governing your Bank of America deposit account.
- Mobile and Text Banking. Mobile Banking requires that you download the Mobile Banking app and is only available for select mobile devices. Bank of America does not charge for Text Banking. However, your mobile service provider may charge for sending and receiving text messages on your mobile phone. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply. Message and data rates may apply.
- Alerts. You may opt in to receive alerts via text or email. Bank of America does not charge for this service but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply. Delivery of alerts may be affected or delayed by your mobile carrier’s coverage.
- FICO® Score Program. The FICO Score Program is available only for primary cardholders with an open and active consumer credit card account who have a FICO Score available. Simply access this through Online Banking, the Mobile website, and the Mobile Banking app.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Bank of America Virgin Atlantic World Elite Mastercard is a nice way to earn some easy airline miles. There is a 30,000 Flying Club bonus miles after spending $1,000 or more, up to 15,000 Flying Club bonus miles every anniversary after qualifying purchases, and up to 5,000 Flying Club bonus miles after adding an authorized user to your card.
If you aren’t satisfied with that, you could also earn 3x miles per $1 spent directly on Virgin Atlantic purchases and 1.5x miles per $1 spent on all other purchases with no limit to the number of miles you can earn.
Use these points to get you discounted flights and free upgrades for the next time you travel! Rack up points for your next trip with Virgin Atlantic! If you’re interested in what more Bank Of America has to offer, see our list of the Best Bank of America Promotions. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card||30K Points||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You'll have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|