Available Nationwide, Bank of Internet USA is offering up to a 1.05% APY to earn through a Money Market account. With a Money Market account, you have the flexibility of writing checks and saving more with this great rate that’s higher than the national average, along with interest compounded daily. There is a wide range of free online banking tools to easily manage the account on top of having no monthly fees. They offer a secure way to invest your money which is insured up to the maximum amount by the FDIC. See what Bank of Internet USA can do for you and sign up for their Money Market account today!
Table of Contents
Bank of Internet USA Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Money Market
- Interest Rate: 1.05% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC
How to Receive Bank of Internet USA Rates:
- Open a Money Market account from Bank of Internet USA.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 1.05% APY on any amount
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- No monthly maintenance fees or minimum balance to worry about
- Free online tools and financing software to help you manage the account
- Be able to make up to 6 transfers per month
- Use their provided Bank of Internet USA Visa Debit Card
- Funds are insured by the FDIC up to the maximum amount allowed
Check out this offer from Bank of Internet USA. When you open a Money Market account you can earn a 1.05% APY! This is a great way to enjoy the best of both worlds earning high interest while easily running your account. You have no monthly fees or balances to worry about and the freedom in writing checks, a debit card, and paying bills. Take advantage of this Money Market account’s high savings today! How was your experience? Feel free to share and comment below for our readers! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!