Available Nationwide, Bank of Internet USA is offering up to a 1.30% APY to earn through their Smart Savings Account! With interest compounded daily, you’ll be able to grow your savings quickly and efficiently with no monthly fees and no minimum balance required. Customers will be able to enjoy the convenience of their easy account management tool, online banking, and a peace of mind knowing that you are banking at a FDIC insured financial institution. Hurry in and take advantage of this great offer!
Table of Contents
Bank of Internet USA Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Money Market
- Interest Rate: 1.30% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC
How to Receive Bank of Internet USA Rates:
- Open a Smart Savings account from Bank of Internet USA.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 1.30% APY on any amount
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- No monthly fees and no minimum balance requirement.
- Interest compounded daily to allow your savings to grow faster
- Easy account management and convenient banking
- Free online bill pay
- A peace of mind by banking at a FDIC-insured institution
Check out this offer from Bank of Internet USA and get a chance to earn a great 1.30% APY rate on their Smart Savings Account! The account comes with a multitude of features along with the great APY rate such as free online bill pay, no monthly fees, and no minimum balance required on the account. There are no limitations on the account so you would earn the rate on any balance established. Feel free to share and comment below for our readers! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!