With the Bank of Oklahoma Max Cash Preferred Card, you have the opportunity to earn $150 bonus rewarded after you spend $500 within first 90 days of account opening.
In addition from the promotion, this card also offers 5% cash back on first $2,000 of combined quarterly purchases from two categories of your choice, 2% unlimited cash back from one category, and 1% unlimited cash back on all other eligible purchases.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months.||Citi Premier® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 80K Points after $6,000 spend within 6 months||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 6 months||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus after $750 spend within 3 months|
|Chase Freedom FlexSM $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months||Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20K spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer after $3,000 spend within 6 months||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.|
|Ink Business Preferred® Card 100K Points after $15,000 spend within first 3 months||Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card $900 Bonus after $6,000 spend within 3 months|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus after $1,000 spend within 90 days||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
Bank of Oklahoma Max Cash Preferred Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Earn $150 bonus rewarded after you spend $500 within first 90 days of account opening|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn 5% cash back on first $2,000 of combined quarterly purchases from two categories of your choice: Home Utilities, Cell Phone Providers, TV/Internet/Streaming and more.
Earn 2% unlimited cash back from one category: Gas Stations & Ground Transportation, Restaurants & Food Delivery or Grocery Stores & Grocery Delivery.
Earn 1% unlimited cash back on all other eligible purchases.
|Foreign Transaction Fees||2% of each foreign purchase transaction or foreign ATM advance transaction in U.S. Dollars
3% of each foreign purchase transaction or foreign ATM advance transaction in a Foreign Currency
(Visit Bank of Oklahoma to learn more)
* Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by HustlerMoneyBlog and not the card issuer.
View the latest valuations here.
Recommended Free Credit Score (Get Free Score)
Bank of Oklahoma Max Cash Preferred Card Bonus
Earn $150 bonus rewarded after you spend $500 within first 90 days of account opening, which is redeemable as cash back for a statement credit, rewards card, or a deposit to a qualifying account.
Bank of Oklahoma Benefits
- Travel Assistance. To replace lost travel tickets, obtain medical and legal referrals.
- Get Cash Fast. More than one million ATMs worldwide.
- Convenient and Flexible Purchasing Power. Accepted at millions of locations worldwide.
- 24-Hour Cardmember Service. Available via toll-free number 24 hours a day/365 days per year.
- Zero Fraud Liability. Cardmember is not liable for fraudulent purchases when card is lost or stolen.
- Verified by Visa: Protects a cardmember’s Visa card with a personal password while shopping online with participating merchants. for Verified by Visa, or view additional details about Verified by Visa—it’s fast, easy and totally secure.
- Free Extra Card. Cardmembers can share benefits of card use with members of their family.
The Bank of Oklahoma Max Cash Preferred Card is the one to get if you want to earn cash back on the categories that you choose. Additionally, there are plenty of perks and benefits to take advantage of.
Make sure to also visit HMB to explore more Bank of Oklahoma Promotions or credit card bonuses. If you’re indecisive of which card best suits you, see our post on the Best Rewards Cards!
Leave a Reply