For residents of Tennessee, Bank Tennessee is offering a $100 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account good through September 28, 2018. To earn the $100 bonus, you must meet the minimum opening of $50. Once you complete that, you must set up to receive a direct deposit or bill payment within 60 days of account opening. With a checking account from Bank Tennessee, you can enjoy features such as mobile and online banking, eStatements, and so much more! If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: In addition to the $100 bonus, Bank Tennessee will donate $200 to Munford High School band to support the local community.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Bank Tennessee $100 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Bank Tennessee Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Free Checking, Classic Checking, Wow Checking, Masters Checking
- Availability: TN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 09/28/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $0-$10, varies by account
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Loss of bonus, if closed within 6 months of account opening
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus. Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn Bank Tennessee $100 Bonus:
- Open a personal checking account from Bank Tennessee with a $50 minimum deposit by September 28, 2018.
- Set up direct deposit or bill payment within 60 days.
- Make sure to keep your account open and in good standing for at least 60 days
- The $100 Bonus will be deposited directly into your account.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Free Checking: No monthly service charge
- Classic Checking: $8 monthly service charge is waived with either: $1000 minimum daily checking account balance -or- $5000 in combined deposit and/or loan balances
- Wow Checking: $10 monthly service charge is waived with either: $1500 minimum checking account balance -or- $10,000 in combined deposit and/or loan balances
- Masters Checking: No monthly service charge
Make sure you check out Bank Tennessee to learn more about the $100 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $100 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.