For residents of AZ, CO, IA, IL, NM, WI, Bank & Trust is having a Championship promotion to earn up to $500 bonus when you open a consumer checking account with a qualified savings account by December 31, 2016. To earn the $500 bonus, you must open a checking account with direct deposit, use debit card, and sign up for eStatements within 90 days of account opening.
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 19, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Table of Contents
Bank & Trust Participating Banks:
- Arizona Bank & Trust (AZ)
- First Community Bank (IA, IL)
- Dubuque Bank & Trust (IA)
- Illinois Bank & Trust (IL)
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust (WI)
- Centennial Bank & Trust (CO)
- New Mexico Bank & Trust (NM)
Bank & Trust Account Info:
- Bank & Trust Championship Printout
- Account Type: Savings or MoneyMarket account
- Maximum Bonus: $500
- Availability: AZ, CO, IA, IL, NM, WI
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Have an existing account
- Monthly Fee: $2.50, see how to avoid fees below.
- Closing Account Fee: $25
How to Earn Bank & Trust Bonus:
- Visit your local Bank & Trust from one of the above links by December 31,2016.
- Earn $65 bonus by registering for eStatements by March 31, 2017.
- Earn $135 bonus by having a minimum of 45 debit card purchases post to your new checking account within 90 calendar days.
- Earn $150 bonus by having a minimum of three (3) direct deposits post to your new checking account within 90 calendar days.
- Earn another $150 bonus by opening a qualifying savings account within the promotional bonus period and maintain a $5000 average balance for 90 calendar days from the open date of the savings account.
- Promotional bonus period is 10/1/2016-12/31/2016.
- Closing the account within 90 calendar days after opening will deduct bonuses received at closing.
- A $25 account closing fee may also apply.
- Each bonus item is eligible for a maximum of one payment and only paid to newly opened accounts.
- Only one account per customer will be allowed to receive the bonus and will be paid to the account first opened.
- An IRS 1099 form may be issued.
- eStatements $65 bonus will be paid within 5 business days after enrolling.
- After a minimum of 45 debit card purcheases within 90 calendar day, your $135 bonus will be paid within 5 business days after your 45th posted transaction.
- After a minimum of 3 direct deposits into your checking account within 90 days, your $150 bonus will be paid within 5 business days.
- Must maintain a $5000 average balance for 90 days from opening date in savings account to receive a $150 bonus.
How To Avoid Fees:
- You need to keep the accounts open for at least 90 days.
- There is also a $25 early account termination fee if you close within 90 days.
- The easiest checking account to keep fee free is the free checking account with eStatements, you just need to enroll in eStatements (required for $65 bonus anyway) to avoid the $2.5 fee.
If you reside in any of these states AZ, CO, IA, IL, NM, WI, visit any of these Bank & Trust locations and open a new consumer checking account with a savings account by December 31, 2016 to earn up to $500! All you have to do is open a checking account with at least 3 direct deposits, use your debit card 45 times, and sign up for eStatements within 90 days of opening your account! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.