Earn $50 bonus when you referring your friends and family to open up a qualifying bankESB Checking and meet requirements.
To qualify for the reward, you have to write your name on the handout and give it to your friends and family. After that, there must be direct deposit of at least $25 or sign up for Online Banking and conduct 5 debit card transactions.
bankESB $50 Referral Bonus
- Account Type: Personal Checking account
- Availability: MA (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $10-$100, varies by account
- Basic Checking: $10
- Get Real Checking: $10
- Premier Checking: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $25
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(Offer expiration date unknown)
- $50.00 will be credited to your account after someone you refer opens a bankESB Personal Checking account and provides your name at account opening.
- The person you refer must be a new bankESB checking customer and open the account with a Direct Deposit (of at least $25) or sign up for Online Banking and conduct 5 debit card transactions using the debit card in the first 60 days of account opening.
- If achieved, the $50 will be paid into your account by the last day of the statement cycle following the 60th day the account was opened.
- By participating, each party may be aware that the other is a customer of bankESB.
- The referring person must have a checking account at bankESB.
- This is a limited time offer and subject to change anytime without notice.
- In accordance with applicable regulations, bonus payouts may be 1099 reportable.
Make sure you check out bankESB to earn a $50 Referral Bonus promotion. If you reside in the state listed, be sure to take advantage of this!
Please share your experience by commenting below as we value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, see our list of the latest Bank of the West Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions.