Bank of the West promotions, bonuses, and offers can be found updated here.
Currently, they are offering a $250 checking bonus when you meet the qualifications below.
Table of Contents
About Bank of the West Promotions
In 1874, Bank of the West opened its doors on the California frontier as Farmers National Gold Bank. One of just 10 banks nationwide authorized to issue paper currency backed by gold reserves, the San Jose bank helped people build homes, finance farms, and grow their businesses. In 1979, they changed their name to Bank of the West.
Today, they have branches and commercial banking offices across the West Coast, the Southwest, the Midwest, and the Rocky Mountain states. If you’re not near a branch or are not eligible for these promotions, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers that you could be eligible for.
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, ID, IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, NV, NM, ND, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 121100782
- Customer Service: 1-800-488-2265
I’ll review the Bank of the West Promotions below.
Bank of the West $250 Checking Bonus
Bank of the West is offering a $250 checking bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete certain requirements.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes, sensitive
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: $500 max, VISA/MC only
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: A $25 early closing fee will be charged by the bank if the account closes within the first 90 days.
(Expires August 21, 2020)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the BBVA Online Checking & Savings (Up To $250).
How To Earn $250 Checking Bonus
- Open a new Any Deposit Checking account by 8/21/2020.
- Set up direct deposit with your employer or benefits provider.
- Make direct deposits totaling $1,000 or more per month, for 3 months in a row.
- Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Business Debit Card
- Online tools to manage payments, cash flow, and expenses
- Award-winning customer service in-branch
- Any Deposit Checking: $10 monthly service charge will be waived when you make any deposit each month
- Offer is not available to existing Bank of the West customers with an open consumer checking account as of 07/12/2020.
- If the customer or other individuals residing at the same address received or may receive any other consumer checking bonus from Bank of the West between 1/01/2019-1/28/2021, then no one at that address is eligible.
- Limit of one consumer checking bonus per individual.
- Limit of one consumer checking bonus per mailing address regardless of how many individuals may receive the bonus offer.
- Account must be in open status and have a positive balance greater than $0 as of 12/31/2020 to be eligible to receive any bonus.
- Bonus will be credited to the new consumer checking account by 01/29/2021. Account must be in an open status to receive the bonus.
- Offer end date and availability subject to change without prior notice.
- Promotion code required at account opening.
Bank of the West is currently offering a wide variety of bonuses, promotions, and offers as well as great account features to help you in any situation.
However, this bonus is only available for a limited time, so I would recommend you act soon if this sounds like something you are interested in.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Bank of the West promotions, bonuses, and offers.
- How To Find and Use Your Bank of the West Login
- What Are Bank of the West’s Hours?
- Bank of the West Routing Number
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.