Bank of the West promotions, bonuses, and offers can be found updated here. Typical offers range from $100, $250, and up to $300.
Currently, they have a $100 business checking bonus when you open a business checking account and meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Bank of the West Promotions
In 1874, Bank of the West opened its doors on the California frontier as Farmers National Gold Bank. One of just 10 banks nationwide authorized to issue paper currency backed by gold reserves, the San Jose bank helped people build homes, finance farms, and grow their businesses. In 1979, they changed their name to Bank of the West.
Today, they have branches and commercial banking offices across the West Coast, the Southwest, the Midwest, and the Rocky Mountain states. If you’re not near a branch or are not eligible for these promotions, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers that you could be eligible for.
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, ID, IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, NV, NM, ND, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 121100782
- Customer Service: 1-800-488-2265
I’ll review the Bank of the West Promotions below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as CIT Bank, Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, Discover Bank, Huntington Bank, and TD Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$475 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $700||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$225 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $270||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
Bank of the West $100 Business Checking Bonus
Bank of the West is offering a $100 checking bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete certain requirements.
- Account Type: Relationship Account and Business Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Varies on Account
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: A $25 early closing fee will be charged by the bank if the account closes within the first 90 days.
(No Expiration Date Listed )
For business owners looking to expand your financial solutions, there are other great offers as well! The Chase Total Business Checking® ($200 bonus), Huntington Business Checking 100 ($200 bonus) as well as the Unlimited Business Checking ($400 bonus) are all great choices to better your business finances.
How To Earn $600 Checking Bonus
- Customers with one Choice Business Checking account and multiple accounts for any one of the above Services (i.e., two Business Credit Card accounts) will receive one $100 credit per Relationship Service type.
- Merchant Services, Payroll Services, and Electronic Deposit Services will be linked to the account selected at the time Relationship Service is set up.
- For customers with both a Classic Business Checking and a Choice Business Checking account who open a Business Credit Card, the Business Credit Card will be linked to the Classic Business Checking account.
- Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Business Debit Card
- Online tools to manage payments, cash flow and expenses
- Award-winning customer service in-branch
- Any Deposit Checking: $10 monthly service charge will be waived when you make any deposit each month
- Classic Business Checking: $25 monthly service charge will be waived with one of the following:
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of at least $5,000
- Maintain an average monthly combined balance of $15,000 in linked Business Money Market, Savings, or CD accounts
- Have a Bank of the West Business Credit Card account with the same primary owner as your Classic Business Checking account
- Bank of the West does not offer, control, or guarantee the services of ADP, PrimePay, or Elavon and makes no representations or warranties regarding their services.
- Loans and credit lines are subject to credit approval. Certain fees, conditions, and restrictions may apply.
- A Relationship Premium is a bonus interest rate on qualifying Business Money Market Select accounts for selected balance tiers.
- The standard interest rate plus the Relationship Premium interest rate equals the Relationship Interest Rate.
- Business deposit accounts will be linked based on identical ownership on the accounts.
Bank of the West is currently offering a wide variety of bonus, promotions, and offers as well as great account features to help you in any situation.
However, this bonus is only available for a limited time, so I would recommend you act soon if this sounds like something you are interested in.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Bank of the West promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card, cd, savings offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which HustlerMoneyBlog.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not feature all available credit card, cd, savings offers or all credit card issuers.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.