In a settlement reached with Bass Pro Shop, you can now get up to $100 from a pool of more than $4 million to be divided evenly to Class Members. The Bass Pro call recording class action lawsuit was filed by a customer who claims the retailer recorded his phone call without permission in which he disclosed personal identification and financial information to a customer service representative.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
Bass Pro Shop Class Action Lawsuit Settlement:
- Bass Pro Recording Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/24/2014
- Who’s Eligible: For people in California area code who has at least one recorded telephone call to Bass Pro between March 14, 2012 and March 27, 2013 or at least one recorded telephone call from Bass Pro between March 14, 2012 and April 3, 2013.
- Estimated Amount: Varies, may be up to $100. The Bass Pro settlement fund will be divided equally among Class Members.
- Proof of Purchase: Telephone Number where you received or originated the calls to Bass.
- Case Name & Number: McDonald v. Bass Pro Outdoor World LLC, et al. Case No. 3:13-cv-00889
Visit the Bass Pro Outdoor World Settlement Website to claim from a pool of $4,000,000 if you qualify. This settlement resolves a class action lawsuit that alleges that Bass Pro Outdoor World recorded outbound and inbound calls with their customers without a disclosure of intent to record. Even though they agreed to settle the case, Bass Pro Outdoor World denies any wrongdoings. See our complete list of Class Action Lawsuits!