In a settlement reached with Bass Pro Shop, you can now get up to $100 from a pool of more than $4 million to be divided evenly to Class Members. The Bass Pro call recording class action lawsuit was filed by a customer who claims the retailer recorded his phone call without permission in which he disclosed personal identification and financial information to a customer service representative.
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $250 cash bonus when you open a BMO Smart Advantage Checking or BMO Smart Money Checking and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $325 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
Bass Pro Shop Class Action Lawsuit Settlement:
- Bass Pro Recording Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/24/2014
- Who’s Eligible: For people in California area code who has at least one recorded telephone call to Bass Pro between March 14, 2012 and March 27, 2013 or at least one recorded telephone call from Bass Pro between March 14, 2012 and April 3, 2013.
- Estimated Amount: Varies, may be up to $100. The Bass Pro settlement fund will be divided equally among Class Members.
- Proof of Purchase: Telephone Number where you received or originated the calls to Bass.
- Case Name & Number: McDonald v. Bass Pro Outdoor World LLC, et al. Case No. 3:13-cv-00889
Visit the Bass Pro Outdoor World Settlement Website to claim from a pool of $4,000,000 if you qualify. This settlement resolves a class action lawsuit that alleges that Bass Pro Outdoor World recorded outbound and inbound calls with their customers without a disclosure of intent to record. Even though they agreed to settle the case, Bass Pro Outdoor World denies any wrongdoings. See our complete list of Class Action Lawsuits!