For residents in Maryland, BayBank is offering you an opportunity to earn $50 bonus when you open a Bay Classic Checking account with their Bank At Work progra. This offer is limited to the employees being employed by a company that Banks with Bay Bank. The steps are fairly simple onward. Simply open a checking account and set up direct deposit and online bill payments. A few of The Bank At Work Package includes Bay Classic Checking account with no minimum balance or monthly service charge, free mobile/online banking and deposits, eStatements, and much more! Let their team of dedicated bankers get you set up and start saving on banking services with their Bank At Work program! Sign up today!
Eligibility: There are several branches located in Maryland.
Credit goes to Kirti for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program and get paid up to $15!
|Chase SapphireSM Checking: Enjoy $1,000 bonus when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes any J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain that balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB1219 by 1/06/2020 along with high interest rate of 1.70% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 1/20/2020 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
BayBank $50 Bonus:
- Sign up Offer
- BayBank Printout
- Account Type: Bay Classic Checking
- Availability: MD (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: Minimum opening deposit of $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fee
- Additional Requirements: Must be an employee being employed by a company that banks with BayBank
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How To Earn BayBank $50 Bonus:
- Visit the BayBank‘s website or branch.
- To proceed, you must be employed by a company that banks with Bay Bank.
- Open Bay Classic Checking Account
- Make an initial deposit of $25 upon account opening
- Set up direct deposit and online bill payment
- Complete 3 direct deposits and 3 online bill payments
- Receive $50 bonus (provided within 45 days after meeting requirements)
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- BayBank Bay Classic Checking Account: no fees
Earn a $50 bonus from BayBank when you open a BayBank Bay Classic Checking Account under their Bank At Work program. Keep in mind this offer is subject to the employee being employed by a company that banks with BayBank. A few more benefits of banking at BayBank includes up to $500 off mortgage closing costs and reduced rates on certain consumer loans as long as the account is open! BayBank has the commitment to exceed expectations, one customer at a time. That’s what makes BayBank unique! Sign up today! Let us know in the comment section below how this went for you! Find more bank bonuses from our complete list!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary.
You'll earn 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases; 1x point on all other purchases. You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.