For residents of Washington and Oregon, BECU is offering you the chance to earn a $25 Bonus! To acquire the bonus, simply spread the word of BECU to your friends and family members. To earn the $25 bonus, all you have to do is have your referee open up a new checking and savings account. Then have them complete the rest of the requirements listed below and you will both receive your bonuses! Also, you’ll be able to enjoy free bill payment, a debit card with free fraud monitoring, and much more. If you are interested in what BECU has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Eligibility: Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in the state of Washington and to current or former Boeing employees, employees of Boeing subsidiaries, and employees of the Museum of Flight in Seattle, Washington. It is also available for residents of Oregon that live or work in the following counties: Benton, Clackamas, Columbia, Lane, Linn, Marion, Multnomah, Polk, Washington, and Yamhill. Check out their Membership Page for more info and ways to join.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
BECU $25 Referral Info:
- Sign up Offer
- BECU Promotion PDF Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $25
- Account Type: Checking, Share Savings
- Availability: WA , OR (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None.
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes.
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: There is a limit of 10 referrals per member.
- Closing Account Fee: Accounts must remain open for 90 days or more to receive the bonus.
How To Earn BECU $25 Bonus:
- Refer a friend to BECU.
- Pop into the nearest Neighborhood Financial Center and ask any member consultant for your “Person Number”.
- Then pass that number on to your friends and tell them to bring it when they open their accounts.
- Once the qualifications are met, you will both receive the bonus.
- Join and open a savings and checking account.
- Then open one additional deposit or loan account (cannot be a savings or checking account).
- Remember to bring the “Person Number” from your referrer so that you are eligible for the promotion.
- The $25 reward will be deposited into the account within 30 days of account opening.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a BECU, feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit.
Join BECU today to earn a $25 Bonus! To acquire the bonus, simply spread the word of BECU to your friends and family members. To earn the bonus, all you have to do is have the new customer open a savings and checking account. Then they just have to open one deposit or open a loan account! Once all of the requirements are met, you will both receive the $25 bonus! Also, don’t forget to leave us a comment down below if you have any experiences with BECU or if you know if this is a hard or soft pull. For more bank promotions, check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!