Earn a $100 Referral Bonus when you refer friends to BECU. You may earn a $100 Referral Bonus when you refer friends who open a new eligible savings or checking account and meet the qualifying requirements.
To qualify for the bonus, simply:
- Send your friend your unique referral code along with the promo code REFER.
- Your friend joins BECU and opens a Member Share or Member Advantage savings and also a checking account using the promo code REFER, along with your?unique referral code. They’ll need both codes to open their new accounts.
- Your friend meets the account qualification requirements within the first?30 days?of opening their accounts and keeps their accounts open for at least 90 days.
BECU $100 Referral Bonus
- Account Type: Checking account
- Availability: WA, OR, ID
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Early account termination fee: None listed
- Household limit: None
(Offer expires December 31, 2022)
- Redeemable at any BECU location and online. The promo code REFER and the referring member’s unique referral code must be entered at time of application. BECU is not required to pay the promotional incentive for accounts opened without the appropriate promo code and referral code. Referring member must be 18 years or older in good standing and a primary on Member Share or Member Advantage savings and checking accounts. Referred member may not be an existing member, must be 18 years or older within BECU’s field of membership and be eligible to open and maintain membership. Not all applicants will qualify. New members who are rejoining but have had a membership relationship with BECU in the last six (6) months do not qualify. Accounts must remain open in good standing for 90 days. Joint account holders are not eligible to refer. Business, Fiduciary, Zero-Dividend, HSA, and Early Savers accounts are not eligible to refer and/or receive deposit bonuses. BECU employees are also not eligible to refer or receive deposit bonuses. New member and referring member will receive the $100 bonus deposit to the Member Share or Member Advantage savings account within 120 days of opening qualifying accounts and meeting the utilization requirements. $100 bonus deposit will be reported for the new member as interest income to the IRS on Form 1099-INT at year-end and may be reported to the IRS on Form 1099-MISC for the referring member. Other terms, limitations, and conditions may apply. Check with BECU for current Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of accounts. BECU reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time.
- To meet the transaction requirements you must open and maintain active Member Share or Member Advantage savings and also a checking account. Members have 30 days from the time of account opening to complete (10) or more qualifying transactions. Qualifying transactions must be made using a BECU checking account or with a connected BECU debit card, or BECU credit card and include: ATM deposits, transfers, and withdrawals; bill payment; write checks or electronic checks; send international or domestic ACH withdrawals, send international or domestic wire transfers; point of sale purchases; external or electronic deposits; investor interest deposits; Visa® purchases and cash advances.
Make sure you check out BECU to earn a $100 referral bonus promotion. Don’t forget, you must be a current BECU consumer checking or savings client at the time of referral.
We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, see our list of the latest BECU Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions.