Is Best Western your go-to hotel? Looking for a travel rewards card? Consider signing up for the Best Western Rewards® MasterCard® because it comes with a sign up offer up to 32,000 bonus points, 16,000 bonus points after your first purchase and 16,000 bonus points on your first stay.
You will also earn 13 Best Western Rewards points per $1 spent on Best Western stays and 2 points everywhere else with no restrictions or earning caps. Take this opportunity to earn easy points that can be put towards your next stay! All of these bonuses plus more for no annual fee. If you are interested in what more this card has to offer, continue reading below!
If you’re interest in more benefits and perks that comes with an annual fee, you should check out Best Western Rewards Premium MasterCard!
Table of Contents
Best Western Rewards MasterCard Summary
|Bonus Available||Get up to 32,000 bonus points:
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
|Annual Fee||No annual fee|
* (10 points as a BestWestern Rewards® member, 10 points for using your Best Western Rewards® Premium Mastercard®)
- Earn up to two free nights
- Gold Elite Status
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- Limited benefits
Editor’s Alternate Pick
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
You'll earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Why You Should Apply for This Card
- Automatic Gold Elite Status
- Free FICO Score: Knowing your FICO Credit Score can help you maintain or improve your financial health
- Travel Accident Insurance: Receive coverage for common carrier accidental death or dismemberment, at no extra cost, when you charge your entire travel fare to your card
- Auto Rental Insurance: Receive coverage, at no additional cost, for damage due to collision or theft up to the actual cash value of most rental vehicles
- Extended Warranty: Covers exactly what the original U.S. warranty covers up to a maximum of one additional year. If covered damage or breakage occurs, the item will be repaired or replaced
- Purchase Protection: Will replace, repair, or reimburse you for eligible items of personal property up to $1,000 per claim for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase due to covered reasons
- Zero Liability: 24/7 guarantee that you won’t be held responsible for fraudulent charges made with your card or account information
If you stay with Best Western frequently, consider signing up for the Best Western Rewards® Mastercard® to start earning points towards your next stays. You will get a sign up offer of up to 32,000 bonus points.
You will also get a 13 points per $1 on Best Western stays if you are a member and if you use the card. We understand that this card isn’t suited for everyone. So if this is the case, feel free to check out our full list of credit card bonus promotions.
(Visit BestWestern.com for more details about the card).
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
Who’s the Competition?
You can also check out similar cards that offers better benefits: Capital One VentureOne Card, American Express Gold Card, Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card, and the Platinum Card from American Express .
The Capital One VentureOne Rewards Card offers a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $200 in travel.
You'll earn 1.25X miles on every purchase, every day and pay no annual fee.
This card comes with no annual fees and no foreign transaction fees which is a great choice as your go-to travel card!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months.
You'll have the opportunity to earn:
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery, plus, earn 4X points for Uber Eats purchases too.
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees). Some benefits including earning up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. In addition, a $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline. You'll also get $120 Uber Cash: Add your Gold Card to your Uber account and each month automatically get $10 in Uber Cash for Uber Eats orders or Uber rides in the U.S., totaling up to $120 per year.
The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card offers 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – a $200 cash redemption value.
You'll earn 3X points for:
• eating out and ordering in
• gas stations, rideshares and transit
• travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• on popular streaming services
• 1X points on other purchases
This card comes with no annual fee.
The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 75,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $5,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
• 10X points on eligible purchases on your new Card at U.S. Gas Stations and U.S. Supermarkets, on up to $15,000 in combined purchases, during your first 6 months of Card Membership. That's an additional 9 points on top of the 1 point you earn for these purchases.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel. Starting January 1, 2021, earn 5X points on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year.
• 5X Membership Rewards Points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
This card comes with an annual fee of $550 (See Rates & Fees), but you cardholders can enjoy Uber VIP status and up to $200 in Uber savings on rides or eats orders in the US annually. Uber Cash and Uber VIP status is available to Basic Card Member and Additional Centurion Cards only.
Plus, up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card® & receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts.