Is Best Western your go-to hotel? Looking for a travel rewards card? Consider signing up for the Best Western Rewards® MasterCard® because it comes with a sign up offer up to 60,000 bonus points.
You will also earn 13 Best Western Rewards points per $1 spent on Best Western stays and 2 points everywhere else with no restrictions or earning caps. Take this opportunity to earn easy points that can be put towards your next stay! All of these bonuses plus more for no annual fee. If you are interested in what more this card has to offer, continue reading below!
|Chase Sapphire Preferred Card 60K Points*||Citi Premier® Card 80K Points*
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 100K Points*||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points*|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points*||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus*|
|Chase Freedom Flex $200 Bonus*||Chase Freedom Unlimited Card $300 Bonus*|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $350 Welcome Offer*||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer*|
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card 100K Points*||Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card $750 Bonus*|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus*||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus*|
|Aspiration Zero credit card $300 Bonus*||*Must make minimum spending requirement to earn bonus|
If you’re interest in more benefits and perks that comes with an annual fee, you should check out Best Western Rewards Premium MasterCard!
Table of Contents
Best Western Rewards MasterCard Summary
|Bonus Available||Get up to 60,000 bonus points (up to 3 free nights in bonus points)
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
|Annual Fee||No annual fee|
(Visit BestWestern.com for more details about the card).
* (10 points as a BestWestern Rewards® member, 10 points for using your Best Western Rewards® Premium Mastercard®)
Why You Should Apply for This Card
- Automatic Gold Elite Status
- Free FICO Score: Knowing your FICO Credit Score can help you maintain or improve your financial health
- Travel Accident Insurance: Receive coverage for common carrier accidental death or dismemberment, at no extra cost, when you charge your entire travel fare to your card
- Auto Rental Insurance: Receive coverage, at no additional cost, for damage due to collision or theft up to the actual cash value of most rental vehicles
- Extended Warranty: Covers exactly what the original U.S. warranty covers up to a maximum of one additional year. If covered damage or breakage occurs, the item will be repaired or replaced
- Purchase Protection: Will replace, repair, or reimburse you for eligible items of personal property up to $1,000 per claim for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase due to covered reasons
- Zero Liability: 24/7 guarantee that you won’t be held responsible for fraudulent charges made with your card or account information
If you stay with Best Western frequently, consider signing up for the Best Western Rewards® Mastercard® to start earning points towards your next stays. We understand that this card isn’t suited for everyone. So if this is the case, feel free to check out our full list of credit card bonus promotions.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.