If you stay with Best Western often and love easy bonus points then check out Best Western Rewards® Premium Mastercard® today. It has a sign up offer to earn up to 140,000 bonus points.
You will also earn 20 points per $1 on Best Western stays and 2 points everywhere else. If you are interested in what more this card has to offer, continue reading below!
Editor’s Note: It’s now increased to 140K points for 8 free nights. This is a limited-time offer, so you must apply by January 3, 2023.
Table of Contents
Best Western Rewards Premium MasterCard Summary
|Bonus Available||Get up to 140,000 bonus points (up to 8 free nights in bonus points)
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
(Visit BestWestern.com to learn more about this card.)
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months.||Citi Premier® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 80K Points after $6,000 spend within 6 months||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 6 months||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus after $750 spend within 3 months|
|Chase Freedom FlexSM $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months||Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20K spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer after $3,000 spend within 6 months||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.|
|Ink Business Preferred® Card 100K Points after $15,000 spend within first 3 months||Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card $900 Bonus after $6,000 spend within 3 months|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus after $1,000 spend within 90 days||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
* (10 points as a BestWestern Rewards® member, 10 points for using your Best Western Rewards® Premium Mastercard®)
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- Automatic Platinum Elite Status
- Free FICO Score: Knowing your FICO Credit Score can help you maintain or improve your financial health
- Travel Accident Insurance: Receive coverage for common carrier accidental death or dismemberment, at no extra cost, when you charge your entire travel fare to your card
- Auto Rental Insurance: Receive coverage, at no additional cost, for damage due to collision or theft up to the actual cash value of most rental vehicles
- Extended Warranty: Covers exactly what the original U.S. warranty covers up to a maximum of one additional year. If covered damage or breakage occurs, the item will be repaired or replaced
- Purchase Protection: Will replace, repair, or reimburse you for eligible items of personal property up to $1,000 per claim for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase due to covered reasons
- Zero Liability: 24/7 guarantee that you won’t be held responsible for fraudulent charges made with your card or account information
Frequent Best Western stayers, consider signing up for the Best Western Rewards® Premium Mastercard® to start earning points towards your next stays.
If you prefer a card with no annual fee from Best Western then check out the Best Western Rewards MasterCard!
* The Best Western Rewards Premium Mastercard is issued by FirstBank. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts. You can also compare this with other credit card bonuses!
We understand that this card isn’t suited for everyone. So if this is the case, feel free to check out our full list of credit card bonus promotions.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.