If you stay with Best Western often and love easy bonus points then check out Best Western Rewards® Premium Mastercard® today. It has a sign up offer to earn up to 70,000 bonus points, 50,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in first 3 billing cycles and 20,000 bonus points when you spend at least $5,000 during each 12 billing cycle period.
You will also earn 20 points per $1 on Best Western stays and 2 points everywhere else. This card also has a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, after that $59 annual fee applies. If you are interested in what more this card has to offer, continue reading below!
If you prefer a card with no annual fee from Best Western then check out the Best Western Rewards MasterCard!
* The Best Western Rewards Premium Mastercard is issued by FirstBank. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts. You can also compare this with other credit card bonuses!
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||Up to 100,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Best Western Rewards Premium MasterCard Summary
|Bonus Available||Get up to 70,000 bonus points:
|Foreign Transaction Fees||None|
|Annual Fee||Waived first year; $59 annually.|
* (10 points as a BestWestern Rewards® member, 10 points for using your Best Western Rewards® Premium Mastercard®)
- Earn up to four free nights
- Platinum Elite Status
- No foreign transaction fees
- Annual fee
Editor’s Alternate Pick
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
• Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- Automatic Platinum Elite Status
- Free FICO Score: Knowing your FICO Credit Score can help you maintain or improve your financial health
- Travel Accident Insurance: Receive coverage for common carrier accidental death or dismemberment, at no extra cost, when you charge your entire travel fare to your card
- Auto Rental Insurance: Receive coverage, at no additional cost, for damage due to collision or theft up to the actual cash value of most rental vehicles
- Extended Warranty: Covers exactly what the original U.S. warranty covers up to a maximum of one additional year. If covered damage or breakage occurs, the item will be repaired or replaced
- Purchase Protection: Will replace, repair, or reimburse you for eligible items of personal property up to $1,000 per claim for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase due to covered reasons
- Zero Liability: 24/7 guarantee that you won’t be held responsible for fraudulent charges made with your card or account information
Frequent Best Western stayers, consider signing up for the Best Western Rewards® Premium Mastercard® to start earning points towards your next stays. You will get a sign up offer of up to 70,000 bonus points.
You could also get a 20 points per $1 on Best Western stays as long as you are a member and if you use the card. We understand that this card isn’t suited for everyone. So if this is the case, feel free to check out our full list of credit card bonus promotions.
(Visit BestWestern.com to learn more about this card.)
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
Who’s the Competition?
You can also check out similar cards that offers better benefits: Capital One VentureOne Card, American Express Gold Card, Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card, and the Platinum Card from American Express .
The Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Card offers a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $200 in travel.
You'll earn 1.25X miles on every purchase, every day and pay no annual fee. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture.
This card comes with no annual fees and no foreign transaction fees which is a great choice as your go-to travel card!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll have the opportunity to earn 4X Membership Rewards® points when you dine at restaurants worldwide & at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X); 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees. Some benefits including earning up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. In addition, a $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card:
• Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – that’s a $300 cash redemption value
• $0 Annual Fee
• Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
• Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
• Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• Earn 1X points on other purchases
The The Platinum Card® from American Express offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
This card comes with an annual fee of $550, but you cardholders can enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings. Furthermore, you'll receive $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline. Plus, up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card® & receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts.
In addition, you can earn 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel & on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|