For individuals who paid for medical services at a Michigan hospital between Jan. 1, 2006 and June 23, 2014, you may be entitled to payment from the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Hospital Costs Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, stated allegedly that clauses in some of its contracts violated antitrust laws and inflated prices for medical care at certain Michigan hospitals. BCBSM denies any wrongdoing but agreed to settle the antitrust class action lawsuit to avoid the expense and inconvenience of ongoing litigation. If you are eligible, file a claim by November 3, 2018 to claim your potential reward!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Hospital Costs CAL:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Hospital Costs Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline:November 3, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: All direct purchasers of healthcare services from a Michigan general acute care hospital between Jan. 1, 2006 and June 23, 2014.
- Estimated Amount: Minimum payment of $15, $25 or more, depending on their particular purchases.
- Proof of Purchase:Class Members are asked to provide records of the amount paid for hospital visits. It is not required to provide proof of payments, but the amount of payment the claimant will be eligible to receive may be substantially less.
- Case Name & Number: The Shane Group Inc. v. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Case No. 2:10-cv-14360, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Hospital Costs Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by November 3, 2018 to receive your potential award!
For individuals who paid for medical services at a Michigan hospital between Jan. 1, 2006 and June 23, 2014, you may be entitled to payment from the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Hospital Costs Class Action Lawsuit.According to the lawsuit, clauses in some of its contracts violated antitrust laws and inflated prices for medical care at certain Michigan hospitals. If you are eligible, submit a claim form by November 3, 2018 in order to claim your potential reward. Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Chase Ink Business Cash Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.