Find all the current Blue Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
At the moment, Blue FCU has an incredible $100 bonus for simply signing up for an account.
Table of Contents
About Blue Federal Credit Union Promotions
Blue Federal Credit Union only formed in 2016 from a merger between two other Credit Unions. However, they have already grown to over 80,000 members that have access to over 5,000 shared branches and 30,000 ATMS. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: CO (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 307070034
- Customer Service:1-800-368-9328
|Eligibility: Military personal as well as employees of select employer groups are eligible to join Blue Federal Credit Union. Additionally, if you are related to a current member you are eligible to join. For a full list of eligible towns see their full list of membership requirements.|
I’ll review the $100 offer below.
*For current residents of Colorado you can also take advantage of other promotions like the attractive Chase Bank bonuses below.
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$725 Cash||Review|
Blue Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus *Expired*
Don’t forget to use promo code: DOGOOD14 when you sign-up for a Checking Account at Blue Federal Credit Union and you can earn a $100 bonus.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Fund a new account with up to $3,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Promotion has ended)
There are several entry Checking offers I’d recommend comparing this one to. The Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus) and Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking ($150 bonus) are all great options. The Huntington checking account has no monthly fee, while you would need $1,500 minimum daily balance for Chase and $100 minimum for TD Bank’s to waive the monthly fee.
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Open a new Blue Federal Credit Union checking account at their Lafayette location or online using the promo code DOGOOD14.
- Keep the account open and in good-standing.
- No required opening balance
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service fee
- A free debit MasterCard, immediately when you open your account
- Online banking
- Free online bill pay
- Cleared checks archived online
- Overdraft protection options (not available on uAccount youth checking)
- Earns you points in our Rewards for Life program
- CardNav mobile alerts
- There are no monthly service fees for this account.
- New members only.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- $100 new member bonus limited to first 300 people who open a checking account.
- Fresh Start and business checking accounts not eligible for bonus.
- Available online or at Blue Lafayette location only.
- $100 will be deposited into member’s checking account at opening.
- Not transferable.
- Limit one per SSN.
- Limited-time promotion.
- Person must qualify for membership.
- Membership is easy, just ask!
- Insured by NCUA.
The $100 bonus at Blue Federal Credit Union is incredible to put it simply. There are really no requirements outside of membership eligibility that should keep you from signing up for this account. The best part of this promotions is that when Blue FCU has 300 new members, they will donate $10,000 back to the WOW! Children’s Museum.
Your feedback in valuable to other readers, so if you have any more information on other bonuses or experience with Blue Federal Credit Union specifically then please leave a comment below!
*Check back at this page for updated Blue Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.