Available nationwide, BlueVine is now offering 1.50% APY on their Small Business Checking account on balances up to $100,000. It’s one of the best Business checking account online!
Table of Contents
About BlueVine Business Checking
BlueVine was first founded in 2013 as a source of capital for smaller businesses. Since then, then have grown to hosting nearly 25,000 small businesses while disbursing nearly $3 billion dollars to those businesses.
The company has since added a business checking account, designed to improve the banking experience of business owners.
They were able to do this through invoice factoring, term loans and lines of credit. If you’d like to learn more about BlueVine and how they can help your business, check out our post below.
How To Earn 1.50% APY with BlueVine Small Business Checking Account:
- Spend $500 per month with your Bluevine Business Debit Mastercard OR
- Receive $2,500 per month in customer payments to your Bluevine checking account or sub-accounts.
Here are some highlights of the BlueVine Small Business Checking account.
- Interest on Business Checking
- No minimum deposit or balance
- No monthly service fees
- No ATM fees at 38,000+ MoneyPass® locations nationally
- No fees for non-sufficient funds
- ATM card access
- Two free checkbooks
- Fast online sign-up
(Learn more at BlueVine)
BlueVine Account Features
- Earn 1.50% interest on balances up to $100,000
- No monthly, NSF, ACH, or incoming wire fees
- Live customer support from dedicated professionals
- Pay vendors and bills by ACH, wire, or check
- Unlimited transactions, no minimum balance required
- Make transfers to and from your other accounts
- Deposit checks from the BlueVine mobile app
BlueVine Business Checking Features
The BlueVine Business Checking Account offers a competitive APY, an ATM card, no hidden fees and live support. Enjoy unlimited transactions – including ACH, wire and check – with no minimum balance required.
Customers have the option of making deposits by cash (at nearly 90,000 Green Dot locations) or check (mobile app). Also, the account is FDIC-insured up to $250,000.
Be sure to keep in mind that the BlueVine Business Checking Account is online only, with no physical branches. Also, Green Dot locations charge a $4.95 fee on cash deposits.
To apply, you must be a U.S. citizen at least 18 years old with a verifiable address. The process only requires basic information about your business, including your tax ID or Social Security Number.
- Mobile and Online Banking. With an account from BlueVine, you will have the option of managing your account either online or through the mobile app. The online interface allows you to transfer money to designated payees, view and print account activity and documents and get assistance as necessary. The mobile app allows for remote check deposit as well.
- Lack of fees. However, there is a $15 fee for an outgoing wire transfer from your Business Banking account and a $2.50 fee for non-network ATM transactions.
- Availability of Funds. BlueVine Business Banking offers an ATM card that allows fee-free withdrawals at over 38,000 MoneyPass locations across the country.
BlueVine is a great option for small businesses from offering loans, lines of credit and invoice factoring. They have always been a finance company that supports small-business owners.
On top of that, their Business Banking offers small businesses a no-fee, high-yield checking account that could prove very convenient for existing customers. Therefore, this is a good fit if you’re looking for a no-fee bank account with a relatively high APY.