You can earn a $100 Checking Bonus when you open any personal Checking account from BrightStar Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Visit your nearest BrightStar Credit Union or go online and open a new checking account.
- A minimum of 4 eligible transactions must occur each 30 day period for 7 months.
- Upon completion of the requirements, you should receive a $100 bonus.
BrightStar Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: FL
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft
- ChexSystem: Unkown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: Varies, see below
- Early account termination fee: Loss of bonus if closed within 7 months
- Household limit: One
(No Expiry Date Listed)
- Offer applies only to new members joining BrightStar Credit Union and opening a new checking account.
- New membership and new checking account must be established at the same time.
- $100 will be deposited into member’s primary Savings account and will earn dividends but will not be available for withdrawal or access for any reason until 7 months after account opening.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks after the end of the 7th month for the account review to be finalized.
- $100 will be forfeited if the Checking account is not active for any 30 day period during the first 7 months the account is open—with the exception of a 30 day grace period from the account opening date
- Offer is not valid with other offers, and may change or end without notice.
- To be eligible, you must be a U.S. resident aged 18 or older.
- Limit of one $100 cash award per person.
- Any taxes related to the offer are the member’s responsibility.
- Offer subject to change or end at any time. Other conditions may apply.
- Fee may apply for paper statement.
- Conditions apply.
- Membership eligibility required.
At BrightStar Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.