Available to residents of Illinois, Burr Ridge Bank and Trust is offering students a chance to earn a $50 target gift card bonus when they open a new Student Checking Account. To be eligible for this offer, you simply open the qualifying checking account and make the minimum initial deposit of $100. It’s really that simple! By opening an account, you can expect no ATM fees, no ongoing minimum balance required, free email/text alerts, free mobile banking, and so much more! Sign up today!
Eligibility: There are branches located in Illinois.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Burr Ridge Bank & Trust $50 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Burr Ridge Bank and Trust Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Student Checking Account
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: $100 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: No fees BUT a $3.00 monthly charge will be assessed for paper account statements.
- Additional Requirements: Must be a student. Students under 18 must have a parent as joint owner.
- Closing Account Fee: If account is closed prior to one year of opening, early closing fee of $50 will be deducted from the account at closing.
Earn Burr Ridge Bank & Trust $50 Bonus:
- Visit the nearest Burr Ridge Bank and Trust branch or go online and open a new Student Checking Account.
- When you open a free student checking account, make a minimum initial deposit of $100.
- $50 gift card, given at time of account opening. If account is closed prior to one year of opening, early closing fee of $50 will be deducted from the account at closing.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Student Checking Account: no fees
Burr Ridge Bank and Trust is currently having a promotion where students can earn a very easy $50 target gift card. To receive this bonus, all you have to do is open a free student checking account with a minimum $100 opening deposit. The $50 gift card is received upon account opening. This bonus is one of the simpler ones to obtain. No direct deposit requirement, no minimum balance requirement, etc, although you must keep our account open for at least a year to avoid the $50 early closure fee. Are you interested in this bank bonus? If so sign up today! Please share your experience by commenting below! Do you want a full, exclusive list of business bank bonuses? Read our full list of Best Bank Bonuses!
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.