If you had a lender placed insurance policy issued on a residential property between Jan. 1, 2011 to Oct. 31, 2018, and paid or still owe Caliber Home Loans for the insurance, you could be rewarded with a potential award. This is all thanks to the Caliber Home Loans Lender Placed Insurance Class Action Lawsuit.
According to the lawsuit, Caliber Home Loans and its associates provided lender placed insurance for hazard, flood, flood gap or wind but charged homeowners excess premiums and fees. If you’re eligible, be sure to submit a claim form no earlier than July 1, 2019.
|Chase Freedom® Card - Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. -Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.|
Apply Now---Chase Freedom Card Review
|Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express - Earn $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months. Earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).|
Learn More---Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express
|Capital One® SavorOneSM Cash Rewards Credit Card - Earn $150 cash bonus |
after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months. Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining & entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases.
Learn More---Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Review
Caliber Home Loans Lender Placed Insurance CAL
- Caliber Home Loans Lender Placed Insurance Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: No earlier than July 1, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include those who, between Jan. 1, 2011, and Oct. 31, 2018, “were charged by Caliber under a hazard, flood, flood gap or wind-only [lender placed insurance] Policy for Residential Property,” who also either paid or still owe Caliber Home Loans for a premium on that policy.
- Estimated Amount: Up to 6% of the net premium of a lender placed insurance policy in either cash or credit.
- Class Members who were charged between Jan. 1, 2011 and June 30, 2013, are eligible for a credit or payment equal to six percent of the net premium on the loan payment
- Class Members who were charged between July 1, 2013 and Dec. 31, 2015, are eligible for a credit or payment equal to 4.5 percent of the net premium
- Class Members who were charged between Jan. 1, 2016 and Oct. 31, 2018, are eligible for a credit or payment equal to three percent of the net premium
- Proof of Purchase: Class Members must provide their Claim ID number and/or information about the residential property with the Caliber Home Loan lender placed insurance policy and a partial Social Security number. Class Members will have to provide verification of identity as well.
- Case Name & Number: Rickert v. Caliber Home Loans Inc., et al., Case No. 3:17-cv-06677, in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
File a Claim
- Head over to the Caliber Home Loans Lender Placed Insurance Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim no earlier than July 1, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you were charged by Caliber under a hazard, flood, flood gap or wind-only Policy for Residential Property, who also either paid or still owe Caliber Home Loans for a premium on that policy between January 1, 2011, and October 31, 2018, then you may be awarded with a potential award due to the Florida Pulte Home Stucco Construction Defects Class Action Lawsuit.
If you are eligible, file a claim no earlier than July 1, 2019 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get $350 when you open an Advance checking account, fund account with at least $5,000 in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain balance for 90 days AND set-up monthly direct deposits from a third party into the checking account for 3 consecutive months Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB619 by July 1, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by July 15, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card, cd, savings offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which HustlerMoneyBlog.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not feature all available credit card, cd, savings offers or all credit card issuers.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.