For members of the Murrieta Valley Girls Softball Association, California Coast Credit Union is offering $25 bonus when you open qualifying checking account. California coast Credit Union will donate $25 to the MVGSA when you open a checking or savings account with at least $25 in it, only then you will receive a $25 bonus when you do. Bring the Cal Coast 4 a Cause Coupon to any California Coast Credit Union to receive this offer. When opening your new account you can enjoy features such as their free Cal Coast Online, CoastLine Telephone Banking and Mobile banking. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today.
Eligibility: Membership in California Coast Credit Union is open only to those who live or work in San Diego or Riverside Counties in California and are part of the MVGSA. Make sure to check California Coast Credit Union Membership Eligibility Requirements to see all of the possible ways to join!
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in other offers by California Coast Credit Union, check out California Coast Credit Union $25 Referral Promotion to learn about how you can earn cash by referring your friends and family to join!
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
California Coast Credit Union $25 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- California Coast Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Savings or Checking
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25.00-1,000, varies by account
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $0-20, see below on how to avoid
- Additional Requirements: Must bring coupon
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How To Earn California Coast Credit Union $25 Bonus:
- Open a savings or checking account with California Coast Credit Union
- Bring the Cal Coast 4 a Cause Coupon with you when opening an account and you will receive a $25.00 bonus.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Free Checking with eStatements: No monthly maintenance fee
- Extra Value Checking: $3.95, unavoidable
- Dividend Checking: $8.00 with a $1,500 daily balance
- Ultra Performance Checking:$20.00 with a $15,000 daily balance
- Primary Savings: $5.00, unavoidable
Make sure you check out California Coast Credit Union to learn more about the bonus promotion. What’s great about this is that when you sign up the bank themselves will donate to the MVGSA. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.