For those of you interested in a 100% online checking account that offers a nice interest rate, the California First National Bank Money Market Checking account should be exactly what you’re looking for. In addition to having a low $5,000 minimum opening deposit, this account allows you to earn interest at a monthly rate of 0.40% APY. CalFirst is “committed to providing solutions to meet a wide range of personal and commercial banking needs.” Plus, their “customers enjoy competitive rates and the convenience of one-stop banking anytime, anywhere.” You can manage your account through your online account, through an automated phone service, or through a customer service representative from 8:30 a.m. PST to 4:30 p.m. PST Monday through Friday. There is no expiration date for this rate, but you’ll want to sign up soon because it can change at any time.
Table of Contents
California First National Bank MM Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Money Market Checking
- Interest Rate: 0.40% APY
- Minimum Balance: $1
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $5,000 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: Waive a service charge of $20 by maintaining daily balance above $5,000 every statement cycle
- Additional Requirements: See below for details
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC
Earn California First National Bank Rate:
- Open a Money Market Checking account from California First National Bank with an opening deposit of $5,000.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn a 0.40% APY for your balances
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account:
- Low opening deposit to start an account
- Interest is credited monthly, based on daily balances
- Get free checks to write
- Allowance of six withdrawals per statement cycle
- Statements will be mailed to you monthly
- FDIC insurance up to the maximum allowed by law
If you’d like to open an online checking account that allows you to earn interest at 0.40% APY, consider signing up for the CalFirst Money Market Checking account. This is a great account that allows you to earn a high interest rate with just a low account requirements. Plus, you can access your funds online or by phone at any time! How was your experience? Feel free to share below and comment. Sign up today and check out more bank rates on the most updated list on the net!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).