For residents of California, California State & Federal Employees Credit Union is offering members to refer their friends and family earn a $25 Referral Bonus! Refer a friend to CSFECU and make the both of you very happy! Don’t you love the big smile you get when you do something nice for a friend? You know they’ll love CSFECU’s personal service and smile-making rates and their commitment to the communities they serve. Now, how about if you compound that smile with one of your own…at the thought of winning $650? Refer a friend to CSFECU. When they open a checking account with a debit card, you’ll both receive $25. Plus, you’ll be entered into a drawing for $650 (in honor of their 65th Anniversary this year). Whether you share your winnings is entirely up to you!
Eligibility: Offered in various locations in CA.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
Table of Contents
CSFECU Account Info:
- Sign up Offer
- California State & Federal Employees Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Referral Form PDF Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $25
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2017
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: Yes, see how to avoid monthly fees below.
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a new Checking account using the current members referral link.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How to Earn CSFECU Bonus:
- Open a new Checking account from California State & Federal Employees Credit Union and complete a Refer-a-Friend form to present at account opening.
- Referee must establish a CSFECU membership, checking account, and debit card.
- Both the referring member and new member will receive $25 Bonus and one drawing entry when these requirements are met.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Monthly service fee waived if:
- You’re over 62 years, or
- You have a loan with CSFECU, or
- You maintain at least $500 in the account during the statement cycle, or
- You are a student
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a California State & Federal Employees Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
Introduce a friend or family member to the advantages of California State & Federal Employees Credit Union, have them sign up for a new checking account through and bring the referral form with them at account opening. Once that is done, you BOTH share the rewards and each receive a $25 bonus! Easy as that! A solid checking account is the way most people interact with their money. Convenience, affordability and safety are the keywords here, and CSFECU checking accounts give you all of these…and more! Remember, the more you refer, the more you earn, so get started today! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!