On September 9th, Sprint will increase their administrative charge to $1.50 per line. You have every right to cancel your contract without paying the early termination fee. Here’s their terms and conditions:
Administrative Charge Increase &Terms & Conditions Changes for Consumers
Effective 9/9/11, the Administrative Charge will increase to $1.50 per line for customers that receive the charge. For details, visitsprint.com/taxesandfees. In addition, the Sprint consumer Terms (Ts&Cs) are changing. Please review them carefully at your local Sprint store or sprint.com/termsandconditions
You will have 30 days to cancel your lines at no charge. Just so you know, Sprint will be getting the iPhone 5 in mid October, so you might want to stay. However, you could also negotiate and get freebies such as service credit to offset this fee or full upgrade on your phones if you don’t want to cancel. The easiest way to take care of this is talk to Sprint Executive Office to cancel.
|The Time is Now. Make the switch to Sprint and get Unlimited Plan free for 1 year. per line. No hassles. No surprises. There’s never been a better time to try Sprint’s network. Bring the phone you love OR buy a new one outright. There are no annual contracts. Get Unlimited data, talk & text for just FREE for one year. It’s their best deal ever! Learn More|
- Call (866) 727-0665 and ask for Executive Office
- Tell them there is an Administrative Fee Increase and you want to cancel your lines without paying ETF.
If you want to negotiate, then call customer service and ask for Account Services(retention department).
When You Don’t Have To Pay An Early Termination Fee
You aren’t responsible for paying an Early Termination Fee when terminating Services: (a) provided on a month-to-month basis; (b) consistent with our published trial period return policy; or (c) in response to a materially adverse change we make to the Agreement as described directly below.
Our Right To Change The Agreement & Your Related Rights
We may change any part of the Agreement at any time, including, but not limited to, rates, charges, how we calculate charges, or your terms of Service. We will provide you notice of material changes—and may provide you notice of non-material changes—in a manner consistent with this Agreement (see “Providing Notice To Each Other Under The Agreement” section). If a change we make to the Agreement is material and has a material adverse effect on Services under your Term Commitment, you may terminate each line of Service materially affected without incurring an Early Termination Fee only if you: (a) call us within 30 days after the effective date of the change; and (b) specifically advise us that you wish to cancel Services because of a material change to the Agreement that we have made. If you do not cancel Service within 30 days of the change, an Early Termination Fee will apply if you terminate Services before the end of any applicable Term Commitment.
• Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only.
• Experience a banking relationship that brings you more
• A team dedicated to you
• Banking with fewer fees
• Visit your nearest CPC branch
• Email my upgrade code
• Available in: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV