If you have purchased certain Canon USA printer models, you may be entitled to a $75 Canon voucher or up to $50 cash from the Canon Inkjet Printer Class Action Lawsuit. This settlement resolves a lawsuit accusing Canon of producing inkjet printers that contain a print head defect which makes them inoperable. According to the class action lawsuit, the problem after the one-year warranty has expired so Canon refuses to repair or replace the printer for free. The plaintiffs then allege that repairing the defect costs more than just buying a new printer. Canon continues to deny that there is any defect in the printers, but they have agreed to settle the matter outside of court.
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking: Enjoy $750 bonus when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You'll have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
Eligible Canon Printer Models
- iP3600, iP4700, iP4820, iP4920
- iX6520, iX7000
- MG5120, MG5220, MG5320, MG6120, MG6220, MG8120, MG8220
- MP500, MP530, MP560, MP600, MP610, MP620, MP640, MP730, MP800, MP960, MP970, MP990
- MX700, MX712, MX850, MX860, MX870, MX882, MX892, MX7600
- PRO9000MKII, PRO9500MKII
Canon Inkjet Printer Class Action Lawsuit:
- Canon Inkjet Printer Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/7/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who purchased a brand new Canon Printer from either Canon USA or one of its authorized printer resellers or a refurbished printer directly from Canon USA. Your printer model must be included in the list above.
- Estimated Amount:Class Members may choose between a cash payment of up to $50 or a voucher valued at up to $75 redeemable at the online Canon store. For those Class Members with print head issues only, Canon has also agreed to extend the original, one-year warranty for an additional nine months.
- Proof of Purchase: Yes, Class Members must submit the following information with their Claim Forms:
- A copy of an invoice, receipt or other documentation reflecting the purchase of your Canon printer.
- Proof that you incurred an out-of-pocket expense for the specific purpose of remedying a print head issue: A copy of an invoice, receipt or other documentation reflecting that you paid to have your printer repaired to resolve the issue; or you purchased a new print head or a replacement printer because of a print head issue experienced by your printer.
- NOTE: If Canon USA’s records reflect that you registered your printer with Canon USA at the time of purchase (and, in any event, prior to Feb. 18, 2015), you are excused from this requirement. However, you still will be required to provide proof satisfying the second requirement.
- Case Name & Number: In re: Canon Inkjet Printer Litigation, Case No. 2:14-cv-03235, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
Consumers that have purchased a defective Canon Inkjet Printer can get a $75 Canon voucher or $50 cash from the Canon Inkjet Printer Class Action Lawsuit. If you have had to deal with repairs or maintenance issues for an eligible Canon printer, you should definitely file a claim as long as you have the proper documents. Hurry and get your things together before 12/7/2015. You may be qualified for other Class Action Lawsuit Settlements.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll have the opportunity to earn 4X Membership Rewards® points when you dine at restaurants worldwide & at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X); 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees. Some benefits including earning up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. In addition, a $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.