Find an updated list of Cap Ed Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Cap Ed Credit Union Promotions
Founded in 1936, CapEd is a people-oriented Credit Union that provides personal and business financial services of superior quality and convenience. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
I’ll review the $100 offer below.
Cap Ed Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
Cap Ed Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: ID only
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No, electric payment is required
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early account termination fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
- Household limit: None listed
(No Expiration Date Listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), Citi Priority Account Package ($700 bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($100 bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a new CapEd Checking Account
- Have a monthly direct deposit or electronic payment
- Enroll in CapEd eBanking and eStatements
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases that post and settle during the monthly qualification cycle
- Overdraft Protection
- Courtesy Pay
- Debit Card
- Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Upon meeting qualifications the $100 will be deposited into your CapEd checking account and the $100 School District/Foundation funds will be paid to them directly.
- Valid for members who do not have a CapEd personal checking account.
- Offer available on personal accounts only.
- Limit one account per SSN.
- Limited time offer.
Cap Ed Credit Union is a great bank option for new sign-up promotions when become available. These bonuses is great because they have soft pull, so your credit score is not affected. They also offer a lot of online services to help you control your financial future.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
* Check back at this page for updated Cap Ed Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.