Find an updated list of Cap Ed Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Wise Business Banking $100 Bonus|
|WeBull 4 Free Stocks|
Table of Contents
About Cap Ed Credit Union Promotions
Founded in 1936, CapEd is a people-oriented Credit Union that provides personal and business financial services of superior quality and convenience. If you are not located near a branch, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
I’ll review the $100 offer below.
Cap Ed Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
Cap Ed Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: ID only
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No, electric payment is required
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early account termination fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
- Household limit: None listed
(No Expiration Date Listed)
You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking® ($150 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), and HSBC Advance Checking (up to $240 bonus).
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a new CapEd Checking Account
- Have a monthly direct deposit or electronic payment
- Enroll in CapEd eBanking and eStatements
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases that post and settle during the monthly qualification cycle
- Overdraft Protection
- Courtesy Pay
- Debit Card
- Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Upon meeting qualifications the $100 will be deposited into your CapEd checking account and the $100 School District/Foundation funds will be paid to them directly.
- Valid for members who do not have a CapEd personal checking account.
- Offer available on personal accounts only.
- Limit one account per SSN.
- Limited time offer.
Cap Ed Credit Union is a great bank option for new sign-up promotions when become available. These bonuses is great because they have soft pull, so your credit score is not affected. They also offer a lot of online services to help you control your financial future.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
* Check back at this page for updated Cap Ed Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wise Business Banking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|