Open any new Business Savings Account with Capital One to earn a 1.75% APY for 12 months for residents nationwide. Whatever business you’re in, your Business Savings Account turns money well earned into money well saved. Not only will you save money, but you will also receive no hidden fees or minimums, 24/7 access to your account online, account access for up to 3 authorized signers, and after 12 months, continue earning their standard APY. Hurry in to your local Capital One Bank and get started on this offer today!
Capital One Account Info:
- Sign Up Offer
- Account Type: Business Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 1.75% APY for 12 months
- Minimum Balance: $0.01
- Maximum Balance: $1,000,000
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $250
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: Monthly charge of $3 assessed if balance drops below $300
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC
ACH Capabilities & Limits:
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Receive Capital One Rates:
- Open a Business Savings Account from Capital One with an opening deposit of $250.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
|$0.01 – $1,000,000.00||1.75%APY|
|$1,000,000.01 +||0.40% – 1.75% APY|
Why You should Sign Up For This Account:
- Earn a guaranteed rate for 12 months
- No hidden fees or minimums
- 24/7 access to your account online or on the go via mobile phone
- Account access for up to 3 authorized signers
- Deposits are insured by the FDIC
This great 1.75% APY rate for 12 months is only offered to new Capital One Business Savings Account customers and is limited to one offer per person. Your account must be open and in good standing to receive the credits. This offer cannot be combined with any other Capital One 360 new account opening offer and is strictly non-transferable. If you qualify, make sure to hurry into your local Capital One Bank to get started today! If not, see our complete list of Bank Rates for all your banking needs!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
Leave a Reply