Capital One Spark Travel Elite is now offering a sign up bonus of 250,000 miles. Unfortunately, this new premium business card is not available online right now and you need a relationship manager to be able to apply.
My guess is that it will be available to all small businesses soon. Also, Capital One has confirmed this card won’t report to your personal report.
Capital One Spark Travel Elite 250K Bonus Miles
- Bonus Offer: Earn up to 250,000 miles
- Spending Requirement:
- Earn 50,000 miles after you spend $10,000 within the first 3 months
- Plus an additional 200,000 miles when you spend $50,000 within the first six months
- Annual Fee: $395
Editor’s Note: Existing Spark cardholders can apply for Spark Travel Elite, Spark Cash Plus cardholders cannot apply for Spark Travel Elite
- 10x miles on hotels and car rentals when booking through Capital One’s travel portal
- 5x miles on flights when booking through Capital One’s travel portal
- 2x miles on all other purchases
- 10,000 miles anniversary bonus
- $300 annual travel credit for bookings through Capital One’s travel portal
- Priority pass lounge access and Capital one lounge access
- $100 TSA PreCheck or Global Entry credit every 4 years
This is a huge signup bonus that will offset the annual fee. It may even be worth it for keeping long term for lounge access. For now, you can only apply if you have a Capital One Relationship Manager. See more credit card bonuses here.
Leave a Reply