Find the latest Carter Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
They currently offer a 12-month CD with a 1.20% APY Rate when you qualify.
Table of Contents
About Carter Credit Union
Carter Credit Union’s history runs deep and this tradition still continues today, as Carter Credit Union is unique among credit unions in the United States as it continues to carry the name of its founder. Carter is now part of the Allpoint ATM Network which provides our members with over 55,000 nationwide surcharge free ATM locations.
Nusenda CU offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
|Eligibility: You’re eligible for membership if you meet one of the requirements such as being an employee of a Select Employee Group. Learn more about how See Current Membership Details|
*While Carter Credit Union does have competitive rates compared to traditional banks, I still recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|DISCOVER CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.65% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.65% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||0.70% APY||Apply Now|
Carter Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With an opening deposit of $1,000, you can invest in a Carter Credit Union CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offers now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. Be sure to also check out the CD rates below to potentially find even better rates for you!
- Minimum deposit: $1,000
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: A penalty may be imposed equaling 365 days dividends on entire balance
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Carter Credit Union CD Features
- Online Banking
- Earns Interest at a Competitive Rate
- NCUA Insured
Carter Credit Union offers you a CD rate up to a 12 month 1.20% APY rate. All you need to do is to pick your CD term, and have a minimum opening deposit of $1,000.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD with a low balance from Carter Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience and start earning higher rates. Check back often for the latest Nusenda CU CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.