Those who had their accounts reported by TransUnion as a part of a consumer credit report for loans originating from CashCall or Western Sky are eligible for a potential award from the Cashcall, Western Sky TransUnion Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the class action, consumers in certain states were protected from having collection efforts from loans included on their credit report. It violated consumers rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
So if you are eligible, file a claim by November 2, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Table of Contents
Cashcall, Western Sky TransUnion Class Action Settlement
- Claim Form Deadline: November 2, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include “individuals identified by Trans Union, on or about July 2, 2019, as having inquiries on their file dated after October 12, 2016, with addresses in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, and West Virginia at the time of the inquiries, that may have returned tradeline detail about a collection account where the furnisher identified the loan as originally issued by CashCall or Western Sky.”
- Estimated Amount: $100
- Proof of Purchase: California Class Members will need to submit a Claim Form with their Notice ID and PIN if they file online.
- Case Name & Number: Heath v. TransUnion LLC, Case No. 3:18-cv-00720-JAG, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, Richmond Division
(Click here to file a claim)
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Cashcall, Western Sky TransUnion Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by November 2, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Those who had illegally included collection accounts for certain types of loans by TransUnion are eligible for a potential award from the Wisconsin HealthPort Medical Record Class Action Lawsuit!
If you are eligible, file a claim by the deadline to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!