Available for residents of Oklahoma and Missouri, Central Bank is offering a $50 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at Central Bank by December 31, 2019.
To earn the bonus, refer friends and family using the promotion printout below by December 31, 2019. Additionally, they will have to set-up a direct deposit to the account to earn the bonus. Once they finish all these requirements, you will earn $50 and they will earn $100.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
Central Bank $50 Referral Info
- Direct Link to Offer Page 16*
- Central Bank Referral Bonus PDF Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $100
- Account Type: MyChoice Checking, Preferred Interest, and World Checking
- Availability: OK, MO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $3 – $50, see below on how to avoid
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How to Earn Central Bank Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Central Bank when you have filled out the referral form.
- Have your friend open a new eligible checking account with the form you have filled out..
- They will also have to set-up direct deposit to the account.
- You will earn a $50 bonus and they will earn a $100 bonus.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
Checking Account: Be sure to ask about monthly service fees for the various checking account before opening an account.
Make sure you check out Central Bank to learn more about the $50 Referral bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $50 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs.