Find all the latest Central Valley Firefighters Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, when you join you can earn a $100 bonus for your new checking account.
Table of Contents
About Central Valley Firefighters Credit Union
CVFCU traces their origins back 80 years when they first opened their charter to help maximize the financial well being of active and retired firefighter personal in the Central Valley area. However if you do not reside in the area you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: Eligibility goes to active employee of the fire service, a retired employee of the fire service, a family member related by blood or marriage. For more information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.|
Additionally, to officially join CVFCU, you will have to open a Share Savings Account. However, savings rates on this account are not competitive compared to other rates we have seen. Thus you should still take advantage of our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you.
*For current residents of California you can also take advantage of other promotions like the attractive Discover Bank bonuses below.
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash Back||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank CD||Up to 0.60% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Money Market||Up to 0.35% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank IRA CD||Up to 0.60% APY||Review|
Central Valley Firefighters CU $100 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account, Share Savings Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Offer Expires 9/30/2019)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), Citi Priority Account Package ($700 bonus), Wells Fargo Everyday Checking ($200 bonus),and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Bonus
- Join Central Valley Firefighters Credit Union by opening a Share Savings Account with a $25 deposit.
- Open any qualifying checking account and earn a $100 deposit.
- Low minimum deposit of $1.00
- Online banking
- Free VISA® debit card
- Mobile banking
- Free overdraft protection from your other CVFCU accounts
- No Monthly Fees
- Promotion ends September 30, 2019.
- Subject to membership eligibility.
- Restrictions apply.
- $100 reward will be paid out after new member has been active for 30 days.
- See credit union for full details.
In conclusion, the Central Valley Firefighters Credit Union welcome promotion is a fantastic opportunity. However, there is only one branch and it is difficult to join.
On the other hand if you have experience with CVFCU, please leave a comment below letting us know how it went.
*Check back at this page for updated Central Valley Firefighters Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.