Available nationwide, Charles Schwab is offering you a chance to earn a $100 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account when you are referred by an existing member. To be eligible for this bonus, you must open the qualifying account with a minimum opening deposit of $1000. When you open an account at Charles Schwab, you can expect no monthly fees, no requirements, ATM fee reimbursements, and much more! Sign up today!
Eligibility: Available nationwide.
If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15 through our Rewards Program.
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 11, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Charles Schwab $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Charles Schwab Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Charles Schwab Checking
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull via Equifax
- Opening Deposit: $1000 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: No.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed.
- Monthly Fee: None.
- Additional Requirements: None other than the $1,000 opening deposit
- Closing Account Fee: Must keep the account open for a year.
How To Earn Charles Schwab $100 Bonus:
- Visit a Charles Schwab branch or visit online and open a new qualifying checking account.
- Upon account opening, make a required minimum opening deposit of $1000.
- The $100 Bonus Award will be credited to the enrolled account within approximately one month of account open. For taxable accounts, the account must be maintained at Schwab for at least one year or Schwab may charge back the Bonus Award.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Charles Schwab Checking: No fees.
Charles Schwab is currently having a promotion where you can earn a $100 bonus if you qualify to open one of their eligible accounts. If you don’t mind the hard pull on your credit, this bonus is at your hands! The best part about this bonus is that there are no requirements aside from the $1000 opening deposit. Are you interested in this bank bonus? If so sign up today! Please share your experience by commenting below! Do you want a full, exclusive list of business bank bonuses? Read our full list of Best Bank Bonuses!
The IHG® Rewards Traveler Credit Card offers 120,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
You'll earn up to 17X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel, 3X points per $1 spent on purchases at monthly bills, gas stations, and restaurants. 2X point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.
Steve Levine says
I think this is only brokerage accounts
The checking account is under the umbrella of “brokerage” accounts. It is a checking account.