Great news! Through August 31, 2018, Chase is offering cardholders who apply for a new purchase loan a qualification for a reward after the loan closes! The reward however, will depend on the type of credit card that you have. The promotion will apply to whatever is the highest applicable bonus, but stacking is not allowed. Some of the rewards will include points and miles. So if you’re interested then keep on reading! Also, make sure to check out our Chase Promotions.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
You'll have the opportunity to earn:
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery, plus, earn 4X points for Uber Eats purchases too.
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).
Chase Mortgage Rewards:
- Sapphire Reserve and United MileagePlus Club: 75,000 points/miles
- Sapphire Preferred, United MileagePlusExplorer: 50,000 points/miles
- Sapphire No Fee, Freedom and Freedom Unlimited: 25,000 points/miles
A mortgage is a big decision and I don’t recommend that you sign up for one based on earning roughly $1,000 in rewards. There are many options avaliable in the market and do your research to make sure that you’re getting the most for your money. However, remember Chase will match mortgage rates up to a certain point, so you may consider asking if they are able to do so. Also make sure to read up on our Chase Mortgage Review! See our full list of credit card bonuses for all your credit card needs!