Chase and Android Pay are teaming up to offer all current Chase Freedom cardholders a chance to earn $15 statement credit for 5 purchases made at grocery stores accepting Android Pay. This promotional offer is valid until June 15, 2017. Hurry and hop onto this promotion, because it’s only available to the first 24,000 cardmembers who qualify! So make sure to download Android Pay and grab your Chase Freedom or Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card and make your 5 grocery store purchases at qualifying stores today!
Table of Contents
Chase Freedom $15 Statement Credit Info:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Earn $15 Statement Credit For 5 Android Pay Grocery Transactions
- Availability: Only the first 24,000 cardmembers who qualify will receive a $15 statement credit
- Expiration: June 15, 2017
- Requirements: Offer available to Chase Freedom and Chase Freedom Unlimited
- Terms: Purchases are when you, or an authorized user, use a card to make purchases of products and services, minus returns or refunds. Please allow up to 8 weeks after the qualifying purchase(s) post(s) to your account for the statement credit to post to your Chase Freedom or Chase Freedom Unlimited account. If you change your credit card product during the promotional period you will forfeit this offer. Limit one statement credit per customer or card account. Earn 10% cash back (up to $2,500) in combined hotel and car rental purchases made through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
How to get $15 Statement Credit:
- Download the Android Pay app on your eligible Android device
- Add your Chase Freedom or Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa card
- Shop for groceries at groceries that accept Android Pay
- Pay with your eligible Chase Freedom or Chase Freedom Unlimited Visa card in Android Pay 5 times until June 15, 2017
- The statement credit will be in your account within up to 8 weeks after the qualifying purchase(s) have been made
If you make frequent trips to the grocery store, Chase is giving a chance for all Chase Freedom cardholders to earn $15 statement credit for 5 purchases made at grocery stores accepting Android Pay. Some stores that accept Android Pay are Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, and Meijer.This offer expires June 15, 2017, but only the first 24,000 cardmembers who qualify with their 5 purchases will receive a $15 statement credit! Check out our full list for more ways to save money, and if you’d like to make money, check that out as well!
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee