As a flat-rate cash-back credit card, the Chase Freedom Unlimited® card is a great basic card that offers a high ongoing value at a low cost. Enjoy tons of spending options to gain an unlimited cash back. Then, redeem your cash back rewards at any time and for any amount. Plus, the Chase Freedom Unlimited® has no annual fee!
Upon approval, you can earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
Once you start using the Freedom Unlimited card, you’ll see why this card stands out.
*Chase Bank offers great bonuses with their Checking/Savings accounts also.
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||Up To $625 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Chase Freedom Unlimited Card Summary
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Chase Freedom Unlimited Benefits
- The Trifecta Effect: Consider getting the Chase Sapphire Preferred®/Chase Sapphire ReserveSM and Chase Freedom® cards. You can maximize your Ultimate Reward point earnings when redeeming for travel on the Chase Sapphire cards in the Ultimate Rewards portal. This way, your points will be worth 1.25 – 1.50 cents apiece instead of 1 cent apiece. If you have the Chase Sapphire cards, you can also transfer your UR points to Chase’s airline and hotel transfer partners.
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 15 Months: With 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months, then a variable APR will apply, you can make regular purchases and pay no interest for 15 months as long as you make the minimum payment each month. There is also 0% intro APR balance transfers for 15 months, however the balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
- No Rotating Categories: Some cards have rotating categories where you’ll have to sign up to earn more cash back. However, this credit card has just a flat rate of 1.5% on all purchases. This feature makes this card extremely hassle-free and simple to use.
- No Annual Fee: Some cards require an annual fee to continue being a member, but this card has no annual fee!
Earn Cash Back
Most credit cards allow you to earn just 1% on all purchases made. However, with the Chase Freedom Unlimited®, you’ll be able to earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases – you’ll have the opportunity to earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent.
Cash back is earned via Ultimate Rewards points. These are worth $0.01 apiece. For instance, 15,000 Ultimate Rewards points is equal to $150 in cash.
There are no caps, restrictions, or spending categories. As long as your account remains open and in good standing, your points don’t expire.
You can redeem your accumulated cash back for statement credits and bank account deposits, gift cards, travel and general merchandise purchases made through Chase’s Ultimate Rewards portal. You can also redeem them for merchandise purchases made direct with online retailers, like Amazon.
Redeem for cash redemptions in any amount, but merchandise redemption minimums vary based on item cost.
By far, the Chase Freedom Unlimited® is one of the best cards to use for everyday purchases. It is a straightforward card with unlimited cash back rewards on all purchases that has benefits comparable to the most popular cashback cards.
You’re able to earn rewards on rewards when using this card, so be sure to take full advantages of all of its features. For those that want a simple and hassle-free credit card, the Chase Freedom Unlimited®might be just for you! For other credit card options, be sure to to check out our full list of credit card bonuses.
(Visit Chase for more details)
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card||30K Points||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.