Open a Chase Instacart World Elite Mastercard to earn a $250 Instacart credit bonus automatically upon approval when you sign up. There is no spending requirement. More importantly, there is a $0 Annual Fee and 5% back at Instacart!
Update 11/20/23: The $250 bonus is back for a limited time only.
- Here’s a link to get a $250 Instacart credit automatically upon approval.
- Here’s a link that offers a free year of delivery and a $100 Instacart credit automatically upon approval.
- There’s also this $300 limited-time offer: Get a $300 Instacart credit automatically upon approval. Offer ends February 27, 2023. Direct link to Offer.
Chase Instacart Mastercard $250 Bonus
- Direct Link to Offer
- 5% Cash back on Instacart app and Instacart.com purchases
- 5% Cash back on travel purchased through the Chase Travel Center, including flights, hotels and more
- 2% Cash back at restaurants, gas stations, and on select streaming services
- 1% Cash back on all other purchases
- Choose to receive a direct deposit or a statement credit. There’s no minimum to redeem.
- Coming Soon: Use your cash back rewards to pay for all or part of purchase in the Instacart app or on Instacart.com.
- No annual fee
- Mastercard World Elite benefits
- Baggage Delay Insurance for delays of over 6 hours. Up $100 a day for 3 days.
- Extended Warranty Protection for an additional year.
- Purchase Protection for up to $500 per claim against damage or theft within 120 days of purchase.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement, up to $3,000 per passenger.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver (secondary).
One of the best credit card bonuses with no annual fee. Just remember you are using up a 5/24 spot whenever applying for a Chase credit car. Instacart+ costs $99/year but you can also get a free year of Instacart+ from the Sapphire Reserve card.
Check out all our credit card bonuses today!