Chase has released another credit card bonus that seems very appealing to frequent travels. The Chase Marriott Premier Plus Card allows customers to earn 3 free nights after spending $3,000 in the first 90 days of account opening.
In addition to the bonus, card holders can earn 6x points on qualifying purchases at participating hotels. Two points are earned per dollar spent on any other purchases. Note that you must be a new card holder to participate in this promotion. If you’re a frequent traveler, this promotion may be perfect for you.
Table of Contents
Chase Marriott Premier Plus Card Summary
- Earn 3 FN (each night valuing to 35,000 or less) after spending $3,000 in the first 90 days of account opening.
- Earn 6x Marriott points at Marriott hotels (including Marriott, Ritz-Carlton and SPG brands).
- Earn 2x Marriott points on everything else.
- No foreign transaction fee.
Chase Marriott Premier Plus Benefits
- Complimentary Marriott Silver status: Earn Marriott Gold status by spending at least $35k within each membership year.
- (Beginning 2019) Earn 15 elite nights each calendar year: (elite nights are for status, not free nights) Each Marriott account can receive at most 15 annual elite nights credit from co-branded card.
- Account anniversary: You will be credited a free night (FN) available for one night stay at any Marriott hotel requiring 35k points or less
If you’re in the market for a new travelers card, consider applying for the Chase Marriott Premier Plus Card! This card allows new card holders to earn 3 free nights (valuing up to 35,000 per night) after spending $3,000+ in the first 90 days of account opening. Indulge in 6x points per dollar spent at participating hotels and 2x pointson everything else. We understand that this may not be the best card for you, so if you want to find more, check out our compiled list of credit card bonuses!
The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card offers 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – a $200 cash redemption value.
You'll earn 3X points for:
• eating out and ordering in
• gas stations, rideshares and transit
• travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• on popular streaming services
• 1X points on other purchases
This card comes with no annual fee.