Similar to the promotion with Apple Pay, Chase and Marriott are teaming up to give you the chance to earn $15 statement credit when you pay with Samsung Pay. All you have to do is to download the Samsung Pay App onto your Android phone and use it to make 5 purchases with your Marriott Rewards Credit Card. Take note that if you change your credit card product during the promotional period, this offer will be forfeited. Allow up to 8 weeks after your qualifying purchase(s) post(s) to your account for the statement credit to post to your account. This offer expires June 15, 2017, so act now to earn your $15 statement credit!
Table of Contents
Chase Marriott Samsung Pay Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Earn $15 statement credit when you make 5 purchases on Samsung Pay with your Marriott Rewards Credit Card
- Availability: Purchases made with a Marriott Rewards Credit Card on Samsung Pay
- Expiration: June 15, 2017
- Terms: To qualify for this offer, you must make 5 transactions using your consumer Marriott Rewards credit card with your Samsung Pay account during checkout. Purchases are when you, or an authorized user, use a card to make purchases of products and services, minus returns or refunds. Please allow up to 8 weeks after the qualifying purchase(s) post(s) to your account for the statement credit to post to your Marriott Rewards credit account. To receive the statement credit, your account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. If you change your credit card product during the promotional period you will forfeit this offer. This offer is non-transferable. Limit one statement credit per customer or card account. Chase may terminate this offer at any time without notice.
How To Earn $15 Statement Credit:
- If you have an Android phone, make sure Samsung Pay is available on your phone so you can proceed.
- Open a Marriott Rewards Credit Card if you haven’t.
- Add your credit card to your Samsung Pay account.
- Make 5 different purchases with your credit card.
- Allow 8 weeks for your qualifying purchases to show up in your account. Remember, you can’t change or remove your card because you’ll lose the offer.
- After your purchases have appeared in your account, you can remove the card if you want or continue to hold onto it for future savings.
- Enjoy your $15 statement credit!
This promotion will help you a lot on earning bonuses thanks to Chase. All you need to do is to make 5 purchases with your Marriott Rewards Credit Card on Samsung Pay. You will then earn $15 statement credit. Be sure to allow up to 8 weeks for your qualifying purchase(s) to post onto your account for the statement credit to also be posted to your account. Take advantage of this promotion before June 15, 2017! Also, be sure to check out our full listing for ways to save money, and if you’d like to make money, check that out as well!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide; 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!