If you are a serving current military member or veteran, you can receive a Premier Plus checking account without any hidden fees and waived $25 monthly fees. In addition, to earn a $300 bonus, all you need to do is visit your local Chase Bank, present your Military ID with a coupon and fulfill the requirements.
When you sign up, there is no Minimum Balance Requirement, no Annual Fee for 3 x 5 Safe Deposit Box, no Chase Fee on First 4 non-Chase ATM Inquiries, Transfers, and Withdrawals Each Statement Period, no Fee on Money Orders and Cashier’s Checks, and more.
Sign up for Chase Bank to get started on your bonus.
All of the latest Chase bonuses are located on the HMB master list of Chase Bank Promotions.
Table of Contents
Chase Bank $300 Bonus Information
- Account Type: Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Chase Military Bank program
- Availability: Online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico (Bank Locator)
- Maximum Bonus: $300
- Hard Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposit is Required
- Monthly Fee: $25 Monthly fee waived with Military ID
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Details
- Closing Account Fee: If account is closed by the customer or Chase within six months after opening, the bonus will be deducted at closing.
How To Earn Bonus
- Open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM with your Military ID and present the coupon into a nearby Chase Branch.
- Make a direct deposit made to this account within 60 days of account opening.
- Chase will deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
Military Banking Benefits
All current military service members and veterans presenting a qualifying military ID can receive the following benefits:
- No $25 Monthly Service Fee
- No annual fee for 3″ x 5″ Safe Deposit Box or smaller (subject to availability, 20% discount on larger sizes)
- No Chase fee for the first four non-Chase ATM Inquiries, Transfers, and Withdrawals each statement period.
- No fee on Money Orders and Cashier’s Checks
- No Monthly Service Fee on:
- Two additional linked Chase Premier Plus Checking accounts
- Linked Chase Plus SavingsSM
- Linked Chase Liquid® Card
- Chase Mobile® Banking
- Chase OnlineSM Banking with Online Bill Pay
For active duty/reserve service members with direct deposit of military base pay can receive the following enhanced benefits:
- No Chase fee on all Non-Chase ATM transactions (Fees from the ATM owner still apply)
- No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing Wire Transfers
- No Chase fee for Exchange Rate Adjustments on debit card purchases or ATM withdrawals using your Debit/ATM card in currencies other than U.S. dollars
You’ve given your best to your country. Now, Chase is proud to give you their best! If you are not a previous or current checking or savings account customer and you have not participated in the bonus already, then this Chase Bank bonus is available for you.
Not only that, military service members and veterans also receive special benefits for the Chase Total Business Checking® account with no monthly service fee, plus many more. If you’re interested or want to learn more about the Military benefits, visit a nearby branch today! If not, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.